Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Masad mummer's medal items glitch

I had 40,000 medals and wanted to buy the shield and the tunic. I bought the shield, had 30,000 medals left.

Scroll onto page 2 / click woodland tunic / "This item costs 25,000 - you have 30,000" / "Obtain this item" / "Yes" / "You obtain a Festive Fan"

Festive Fans are on page 1. I didn't look at them or click on them. Tunics are page 2.

I zoned and /shutdown and tried again. Clicked "Yes - obtain woodland tunic." / "You obtain a Festive Fan."

Repeated this zone/shutdown process again. "You obtain a Festive Fan." Number 3. I was also charged medals for the three fans I never selected.

As I understand it there are no requirements to obtain the tunic other than it is available for sale and you have enough medals. Please fix this glitch because I spent ages earning the medals to buy it. I was able to buy the leafkin shield no problem. It seems that the page 1 first item on the list is glitched with the page 2 item first on the list.
    (0)

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Having this issue too, and I'm pretty sure I've read about it elsewhere. Please fix, farming up 25k points takes a decent chunk of time =(
    (1)

3. 08-18-2013 08:44 PM