Character
    Aeneax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Hurkan Fight Still Glitched

Unfortunately, this WK has been known to be to be glitched in the past and, judging from my own experience, is still glitched for at least some players. Like many, I also have both the grip and the bullet. Those were from my first two fights. I have fought Hurkan twelve times since then. In those twelve wins, I have never gone AFK, have earned AT LEAST 20k bayld per fight (the 20k was when Hurkan was already at 60% when I entered), and have done significant damage to both Hurkan and adds. Despite this, in those twelve wins I have earned two pebbles. Nine times I received no final evaluation whatsoever -- and no I have not D/C'd during fight -- one time I received a final evaluation but not even a pebble, and twice I have received a final evaluation and a pebble. I can accept that the three times I have received a final evaluation, that the game may have rolled either the grip or the bullet for me again, but what about the other nine times? And to clarify, each of these fights has been AFTER the July 19th patch to this fight. I have also noticed that since last week's update, I now often won't receive any final evaluations in Colo. or Lair Reives even when getting at least three in-reive evaluations. In fact, several times I have solo'd Colo. or Lair Reives and received no final evaluation. I have not experienced these problems with any other WK or any other zone.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    SE just fix this already geez
    (1)

Character
    Aeneax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    An update to my post: Perhaps I should have mentioned that in my first Hurkan fight I also received a RUN cape. I hadn't even know the JSE capes were possible drops from WK reives (and still have not heard of any dropping from Yumcax). I know a few other individuals with problems very similar to mine who ALSO received a JSE cape on their first Hurkan fight. This morning, an acquaintenance did his first Hurkan fight, received evals during the fight and a full final eval, and yet received a JSE cape and nothing else. Could it be that the JSE capes are connected to this glitch? I've heard of bad luck from many people, but only the people who received JSE capes their first Hurkan fight have since had fights without any final evaluation despite having multiple in-fight evaluations. Curious...
    (0)

Greetings,
    While we do appreciate that you have brought our attention to the trouble you experienced, the amount of information provided is insufficient for us to conduct an investigation into the cause of the trouble and how we can resolve it. To help provide some insight into the information we find valuable for looking into and resolving these errors, you can go to the Welcome to the "In-Game Bugs" Forum! to find out what information we do need and why that information is important. There is also a template that we provide for reporting Bug Report Template. We are certainly not going to require strict adherence to the templates, but they do help show the information we find important for those reports in an easy to fill out format. As long as the information is provided, however, feel free to use the format that feels most comfortable and informative to you.

We are looking forward to getting more information from you so we can look into this error and try to resolve it. Thank you for taking the time to provide more information about this error, and for continuing to support FINAL FANTASY XI.
    (0)