Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm tired of Shantotto. I will actively avoid any further content she's involved in.
    (4)

Player
    Thanks to Shantoto, I'll never get to find out whether modern day Mayakov ever got to wear that wedding dress or not.
    (6)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Ummm... 1: Lion isn't dead. In Apocolipse Nigh she gets drawn back out of the crystal line just like the Shadowlord was.
    2: Lilisette isn't dead. After Lady Lilith died she needed to enter the demention where the war is on-going to seal off Atomos trapping herself there. Unless there is a cs I don't know about where they show her dying on the other side, she's still over there as a leader in the war like Lilith requested.
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Thanks to Shantoto, I'll never get to find out whether modern day Mayakov ever got to wear that wedding dress or not.
    Thadly hith thurprithingly mathculine figure failed to do the dreth justith, tho he rethinged himthelf to dithplaying the motht fathionably fabulouth tuxthedo Vana'diel hath ever theen. Unfortunately, P Eth 2 limitationth prevent itth glory from being truly aprethiated by uth playerth. It'th quite the thame.
    (8)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearstar View Post
    Ummm... 1: Lion isn't dead. In Apocolipse Nigh she gets drawn back out of the crystal line just like the Shadowlord was.
    2: Lilisette isn't dead. After Lady Lilith died she needed to enter the demention where the war is on-going to seal off Atomos trapping herself there. Unless there is a cs I don't know about where they show her dying on the other side, she's still over there as a leader in the war like Lilith requested.
    I never said they were dead, but they sure haven't returned since their storylines concluded. Hell, we don't even have a cutscene for Lion after completing Apocalypse Nigh. Gilgamesh just assures us she's resting.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilloa View Post
    I love her, she's quite possibly my favorite NPC from FFXI... but that's due to all the attention she's received which led to a lot of character development for her.

I didn't want her to win at all, as the OP said she has had way too much coverage as of late. Guest spot in Dissidia, her own add-on, and she manages to sneak into almost every expansion. We don't need anymore of her for a good while. There are plenty of underdeveloped NPCs out there that deserve to have their turn in the spotlight. Shantotto isn't one of them. And neither are Prishe and Lilisette for that matter. (We all know Lilisette is headed towards Dissidia 3 now...)
    "Character development" necessitates development. Shantotto's personality is static. She never changes.
    (1)

Player
    Shantotto is just the staple of FFXI, were screwed and have to deal with it like it or not sadly. I honestly like Prishe more than any of the other characters in the story, though I admit I haven't finished WotG so its somewhat unfair to Lilisette and the others of that expansion. In the end, we have to accept that Shantotto was made the staple character of this game, the main NPC who pops up everywhere, she's mentioned in Adoulin, popped up in ToAU, idk about WotG but I assume she's around there, she's in CoP, forgot if she's involved in RotZ, she had her own Add-on even, the fact of the matter is, we aren't getting away from it sadly/
    (1)

Character
    Lefein
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Choosing Doctor Shantotto happened do to players all assuming she would be the popular choice. Not many people chose her because they truly liked her. It was because many players didn't want to feel alienated due to choosing who they truly liked/enjoyed. Better to choose what's assumed to be the popular choice and become one with the masses; than to reveal ones individuality and be alone.
    (0)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/000495.html

Shantotto is comming to FF14 as well. If you beat her you get the mini pet version of her.
    (0)

10. 10-25-2013 09:27 AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4