Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Expected outcome, sadly.

Cruor Prospector, my heart was always with you. Someday...we shall know -your- story.

...Someday.

/nod.
    (2)

We needed a story about the the illicit black-market sale of billions of Chocobo Blinkers on the cheap by Bastion Prefect.

Who was this dastardly individual, really???
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    We needed a story about the the illicit black-market sale of billions of Chocobo Blinkers on the cheap by Bastion Prefect.

Who was this dastardly individual, really???
    What I want to know is, where does this little Mithra girl in Jeuno get all her money? With all of the blinkers she bought, she must have hundreds of trillions of gil stockpiled somewhere, and furthermore, what is she doing with all of the blinkers I sold her!?
    (1)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    But I like shantoto i mean sure I like naja salaheem too but still I'm not disappointed.
    (0)

I can safely say this is the outcome i expected. The obsession with any female lead, especially the Children ones in... well you know... Is far too strong a hook for us to have broken. The top 5 Don't event sorta surprise me.

Except for Joachim. Him I'd of enjoyed to see more of. Prishe? I'd of liked to see a bit more of but i think Abyssea fulfilled my wishes there... Lilisette? Never completed WoTG so no GD clue.

But Shantotto? I've had enough of her. She's in far too much already and its getting old. She was nice in ToAU, hell she was decent in Dissidea, but I don't see why she's so popular lol... As far as i can tell she's just another Taru NPC in Windurst Walls with very little unique about her outside her Laugh.
    (3)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Who was on the ballot anyways? Anyone got a list?
    (0)

Complete WotG Karbuncle, you'll understand.

I don't read quests, nor do I watch cutscenes, but I was hooked on the wotg storyline.
    (1)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    She won because people with inferiority complex adore characters that subdue or humiliate others for nothing. And the majority of any MMORPG are made of people with low self esteem and other serious social disorders (and this being the reason they rather live in a fantasy world instead of the real one).

Shantotto is what these people wanted to be. They like the way she treats everything because, in a way, its revenge for their boring lives filled with sadness, anger and humiliation. It's like paying in the same currency for what others do to them. And that an only be achieved through the game.

I don't know the results but i wouldn't be surprised also if Naja from TOAU won the competition.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    My favorite NPC ^^

Galeserpent Najelith
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy