Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Slycer
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Vana'fest TV 2013...?

Perhaps there's another thread about this somewhere, but I couldn't readily find it.

Question for the community team - is there any plan to translate all of the information that was conveyed at the live webstream that was done for JP audiences only this past Sunday? It's really disappointing and a little frustrating that other audiences weren't at least told this was going to happen. Even if you had no plan of translating the information live as was done for last year's Vana'fest, we at least could have watched it live and seen the concept art for the new areas, armor, monsters, weapons, etc., that was shown.

There had to be new details that were announced there about upcoming content. Please fill us in!
    (11)
    Last edited by Slycer; 08-15-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Character
    Slycer
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, someone recorded the stream live and posted it on Youtube. Here's the first part, and it continues from there. Whole thing was about four hours long. The most details about upcoming content as well as concept art I mentioned above was dropped in the last part. There seem to be details dropped throughout. They also showed example augments for every piece of armor coming out in the Skirmish update later this month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PB2_LFw118
    (1)
    Last edited by Slycer; 08-15-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Character
    Slycer
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeah, I started that thread on BG and went through some of the translation to post all the Skirmish augments, and whatever other details I could find. Some other folks took screen grabs so you can see the concept art more easily than scanning around the videos. I'm just hoping we can get official translations of at least the more important stuff from the community team.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Yeah, I started the thread on BG and went through some of the translation to post all the Skirmish augments, etc. Some other folks took screen grabs so you can see the concept art more easily than scanning around the videos. I'm just hoping we can get official translations of at least the more important stuff from the community team.
    Oh that's you? Nice... You know more than we do lol. Because of your thread is how we found out.

Btw Great job
    (0)
    Last edited by Daemon; 08-15-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Greetings everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize that the information announced during “Vana TV Festival 2013” was not conveyed in other languages. In the future we will make sure that any new information is released simultaneously in different languages or with as little gap in time as possible.

One thing I was like to clarify is that this was not a VanaFest event like we have held in the past. This was a "Vana TV Festival" event, which was a special version of the monthly Vana TV that aired in Japan. Nonetheless, new information was shared and we understand that everyone is disappointed that there was no mention of this in other languages.

With that said, we are currently organizing all of the newly announced information and will be making a post very soon to share it all with you. Once again, apologies for the delay in getting this to you and we appreciate your patience while we make our preparations.
    (18)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    With that said, we are currently organizing all of the newly announced information and will be making a post very soon to share it all with you. Once again, apologies for the delay in getting this to you and we appreciate your patience while we make our preparations.
    Great, maybe English speakers can finally be made more aware of the fact that the new UI has been on the test server since last week. The lack of messages about this is sad face
    (1)

I read a POL Announcement about it, it just hasnt been fully translated yet cause its 3 freaking pages lol.
    (0)

Character
    Slycer
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Camate- thanks for the reply! I'll be looking forward to all the details that were dropped at the event. Lots of cool-looking stuff seems to be in the pipeline.
    (1)

They woke up and found out that, many people enjoy final fantasy in the usa and the uk, With are brothers in there home country. After the 3102 on ff14. Yes people enjoy the FF series and even those that still enjoy ff11.

Now can they get there company to understand and all there company be on the same page. Yet when something is crap nowdays or the consumers get no respect now days, They use the power of the internet , but those that made this game now and yoshi-p understand it.

When it bad people will youtube it , or irc there video, or when the company really bad torrent the files and the videos. Then the the isp wants there money now ,not to cancel it on the ip banned or just from rumors now that some of the isp got programs out to prevent website from banning them so they make more money if there users not banned.
    (0)
    Last edited by sc4500; 08-22-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast