Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Portafurnace Request

With the new Log-In Campaigns and being able to solo Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryu, and Byakko, I was wondering if it would be possible to extend the regions the Portafurnace can be used? Allowing them to be used in Sky would help. A person soloing to get seals to turn them into scraps can easily scrap a seal while a second seal (if it had dropped two) remains in the pool to be able to obtain the second seal.

Another way to help would be to remove the 'Rare' from the seals if the first request is not possible.
    (14)

Player
    Although I don't do synergy, I agree from the point of view watching others do it. I mean now that Sky gear is losing its value, less people are doing these events now that far more superior items are being released.

I'd hate to run back to town every time to synergize 1 seal. And removing rare off seals would most likely encourage others to do more sky. Adding a Portafurnace in sky would provide convenience, and keep synergizers in sky longer than give up for being tired of running back and forth so +1 "Like" to your idea
    (1)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would be good for the abjurations too.
    (3)