Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Voidwatch Expansion

Please expand Voidwatch into the Seekers of Adoulin areas. Use the Nakaauls with new skins as the enemies in applicable zones, and do what you will with other zones' enemies.

And as a suggestion for drops! Weapons or armors with special, sought after, effects, such as what was done with the Murasamemaru. Or job specific drops (preferably a voucher system to trade for chosen job's drop) to enhance the jobs' core focus.

Whatever you want to do is fine, just add to voidwatch!
    (13)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaBlueJay View Post
    Please expand Voidwatch into the Seekers of Adoulin areas. Use the Nakaauls with new skins as the enemies in applicable zones, and do what you will with other zones' enemies.

And as a suggestion for drops! Weapons or armors with special, sought after, effects, such as what was done with the Murasamemaru. Or job specific drops (preferably a voucher system to trade for chosen job's drop) to enhance the jobs' core focus.

Whatever you want to do is fine, just add to voidwatch!
    Adding to this:

Please, make a *guaranteed* drop some sort of count system so that if you do x fights, you can trade those things in for a piece of equipment it drops (25 for a common drop, 50 for a rare drop, 1000 for the super mega ultra rare drop or something like that) ^^
    (3)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    No. More. Voidwatch. Ever. Please no.
    (6)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Please expand Voidwatch into the Seekers of Adoulin areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    No. More. Voidwatch. Ever. Please no.
    I'm not sure how it's possible but I'm equally on-board with both of these ideas.
    (5)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Voidwatch was horrible. No more, please.....for the love of Altana, no......
    (1)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    no thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LoL It'll happen. just wait.
    A year or two down the road....
    once all of Adoulin is finished being implemented....
    VW will be expanded.
    Hurray for more warps! lol
    (0)

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Why the opposition? If you don't like the content, you don't have to participate. Expanding VW helps enrich the game.

I can understand frustration with low drop rates, but without them, the content would stagnate too quickly. Expansion would also help quell people's worries with Empyrean upgrades as well as introduce more sources for crafting materials and other miscellaneous items. Voidwatch had a huge impact on the game when it was first introduced, and would still have a significant impact if it were to be rejuvenated.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I will agree that more Emp items would be good. But most SoA zones suffer from lag already with colonization tribes, farming items, VW would make this worse.

I personally have had enough of the weakness trigger system. SoA brought some more raw battle strategy back to the game instead of worrying about landing a random proc. Also aside from maybe ninja, all jobs are fairly relevant in SoA content, VW excludes many of these jobs.
    (1)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Why the opposition? If you don't like the content, you don't have to participate. Expanding VW helps enrich the game.

I can understand frustration with low drop rates, but without them, the content would stagnate too quickly. Expansion would also help quell people's worries with Empyrean upgrades as well as introduce more sources for crafting materials and other miscellaneous items. Voidwatch had a huge impact on the game when it was first introduced, and would still have a significant impact if it were to be rejuvenated.
    That's just the thing. The drop rates were SO LOW, people eventually just GAVE UP TRYING. Therefore, stagnating content.

Try going 0/1,000+ on Kaggen for the body. I know it's more than 0/1,000 I simply stopped counting and caring. PRAISE ALTANA Seekers of Adoulin came out soon after.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast