Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    i don't see how making it a pop is a issue mr camate. just for example in khimaras case replace the soulflayers on half the island with lv 115 soulflayers and make it a 1% drop and bam u got balance people dont have to wait but low enouph to keep u happy >.>
    Khimaira, Hydra, and Cerberus aren't related to Mythics.
    (2)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    The worst part (other than trying to camp these NMs) is that the requirement is in the early stages of the Mythic process. While you can build up your tokens, amps, and alex whenever you please, you can't start your assaults until this requirement has been fulfilled. I feel bad for people who can't even unlock Duties, Tasks, and Deeds.
    This.

Please understand that the Beastmen king part is a cock block for all the rest. You can start collecting alexandrites/einherjar/nyzul whenever you want, really. And despite what people think this is the "easy" part. The annoying part of the quests are actually the ASSAULT LOG quest, which cannot be started before the HNM part, and that, no matter how hardcore you are, will take at least 50 days after getting the titles.

Now an advice to people starting the quest: the TaU HNMs are up after a maintenance, this will save you a lot of camping.
    (1)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Khimaira, Hydra, and Cerberus aren't related to Mythics.
    i dont care about mythics i was just offering a possible solution cause i agree with the topic opener i dont recall saying anything about mythics. feel free to show me were i used the word mythics in MY post.
    (0)
    Last edited by zataz; 09-15-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    i dont care about mythics i was just offering a possible solution cause i agree with the topic opener i dont recall saying anything about mythics. feel free to show me were i used the word mythics in MY post.
    That would be a fair point if you hadn't quoted Camate's post, which was focused on nothing but Mythics.
    (3)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    How about we just generalize and get rid of multi-day repops? That's a very stressful thing to deal with, and the sooner the beasties can all pop and people can get w/e they want/need (Beast kings, Cerb/Khim/Hydra) and then even go so far as to look into every other nm that requires multiple days to respawn, one in particular that has been a stressful thing is the trotter boots nm...
    (3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3