Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
    Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nothing mentioned in the November update notes. SE, I am disappoint.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Game ending and still not any mention of the things we were told we'd get for it when it was first released... with such a complete disregard to monstrosity I'm really curious how it ever got made in the first place let alone had more monsters and rewards added
    (4)

Character
    Valdrake
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm going to make a safe guess and say that this is something they've been ignoring? Its sad i actually enjoy it would love to see some of the New SoA NM's into it like the Bird. or even the regular mobs.
    (0)

The call to "end" the game probably threw a wrench in Monstrosity is how I gather it.

They likely intended to release more of it but had to put it on the back burner once they started on Rhapsodies.

I like to think maybe now that there are no more "Major" updates they'll start giving us some Monstrosity patches here or there, but I won't be holding my breath.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    The call to "end" the game probably threw a wrench in Monstrosity is how I gather it.

They likely intended to release more of it but had to put it on the back burner once they started on Rhapsodies.

I like to think maybe now that there are no more "Major" updates they'll start giving us some Monstrosity patches here or there, but I won't be holding my breath.
    I was sure they mentioned something about doing something to monstrosity with putting a rank 7, possibly it's final rank to monster rearing or trying to tie those two together in some way carrying it back over to Monstrosity from there after rank 7/final rank of monster rearing. Let me know if you think I'm wrong about this?, thanks!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Hello, everyone.

I realize that everyone has been waiting on a response for quite some time now in regards to the status of monstrosity, and I would like to give you an update on the status of this as well as the development team.

The development team has been reorganized, and the team is more compact than before. Each development or adjustment task was given a priority, and the development team will be handling assignments in order of priority. With that said, there is content that can be worked on and that which cannot. Currently, the priority of monstrosity is very low, and there is a very low possibility that this content will receive adjustments or updates in the future. We appreciate your understanding.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    although this is sad news, I'm very happy we finally got an answer
    (Lets all just keep on whining bout monstrosity so it moves up the list )
    (4)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    (16)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    RIP Monstrosity
    (0)

That's a little sad, to be honest. Now that major patches have ceased I was kind of hoping some time would be devoted to Monstrosity and other smaller activities that were really great ideas that didn't get fleshed out.

Its not unpopular because its a bad idea, its unpopular because no one wants content with no goal. I love Monstrosity, but even I don't want to chase level 75 crap thats not even good for Lockstyle. Instead of giving those Charm things to "Monster Rearing", they should have been unlocked in Monstrosity.

Seriously, how cool would that have been? An actual goal!
    (4)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 12-05-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast