Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's a little crowded right now; some of the areas are congested.
    (0)

Beaucedine Glacier is a GD War zone, 93 People there on Asura.. Personally unless they're all (Large) mob they're pretty tarded... There's some awesome 31~ Camps not Beauc.

but yah, I hope they add more zones in the End of August update...
    (1)

I know at the moment you can't change monstrosities without losing the rest of the XP from that level. Is this planned to change, or is it going to be kept that way?
    (0)

Character
    Leiberfond
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    First of all I just want to say Thank You SE! I absolutely love Monstrosity Content. Its fun solo content for people who just enjoy to level and explore. I love the random spawn feature because it puts me in camps I may never have found and I think it will be very useful with the upcoming expansions. Monstrosity, as a long time player, reminds me of XPing way back when. I do have some suggestions mostly ones that have already been placed here.
    Remove the large monsters in dungeon restriction:it is extremely difficult to find camps to gain XP 50+ and specifically 70+. Grounds of valor added mobs are the best XP options and are only found inside Dungeons.
    Increase Gestation Times:Sometimes 15 seconds is just not enough to get away from the high level mobs or to a safe camp in general. 5 Minutes would be ideal but even 1 minute would be plenty for most areas.
    Expand on the areas:I would make this a top priority.
    Give a Respawn Command Give a Monster Ability of Respawn to take you to another Random Location so you dont have to die if you dont like where it put you to start with.
    Address issues of doors:In some areas doors cannot be targeted making travel difficult but in others (Castle Ostrojah) the doors are able to be opened.
    Expand on the suggested level of areas:It is somewhat hard to find high level camps and the descriptions of the areas that have large range of monster levels is very deceiving. Possibly organize it by a 10 level gap and then list all the areas what have monsters of those levels.
    Make the random spawn a little more intuitive:Make the random spawn to certain points based on your level. i.e. if you are level 10 and choose Castle Oztroja do a random spawn on the first floor, If you are level 50+ random spawn to the 3rd or 4th floor.

Those are my suggestions from playing alot of Monstrosity up to this point (Level 76 White Tiger right now).
    Some things I would like to see for new content involving Monstrosity.
    Monstrosity Spawned NM quests: create NMs/spawn locations that can only be spawned as a Mon and have them give Mon rewards(Instincts or Mon Unique creature models. i.e. Purple Malboro. Or have them unlock new jobs.)
    Instincts that give abilities: Getting a Mon to 99 may unlock an instinct that will allow a Mon to use the TP move of a different Mon. i.e. An Instinct that would allow any mob to use a Tiger's "Roar". Or have this be part of the above quest rewards.
    Instincts that unlock MON 1hour abilities or Job Abilities in general:sometimes it would be nice to use Aflatus:Solace or even just Provoke mobs for pulling.

Once again thank you so much for Monstrosity and I am very anxious to see what you have in store for us. I hope my ideas were voiced clearly. Thank you for reading my long winded reply.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiesto View Post
    Dragoon's instinct HP+5% Accuracy+40 Conserve TP+10 there you go oh and the faratory is for your beastly vessel it says so when you use relinquish it states that your "form" will be sent back to the Faratory.

Relinquish: Releases a monipulator's soul from possessing a monster after a count of five. Moving and enemy actions interrupt the spell. Working as intended!!
    True, the Dragoon's instinct was helpful, has not noticed that by then.
    Relinquish may be working as intended but.. not as I hope it would.
    (0)

I like to see it as a true sandbox mmo style version, were any thing goes. can have linkshells holding areas and people just having fun.

Like a full blown pvp sandbox. If i am a healer. I can heal the mob there fighting so they got to fight me or they get mad and give up. If there mad they can call in there friends to destroy me. Heck even have it so that those not in the fight if I show up as easy prey or higher they can attack me. Need to be able to form party and alliances and have if in linkshell in same area you can not kill, but out side watch out. see 40 bees running . If some dude like I got you and then he got 80 linkshell members running on him , or he was the decoy and had 80 members hiding out. Then just one giant ass fun fight and war.

Right now it a nice theme park and well thought out. Need to take it to the next level heheee.

I would like to see some way to add, balyd,conquest points, besiege points, allied notes also. With the infamy points also. Heck maybe have a way that can add exp to your jobs from the infamy points.

for those on here. here all ffxiah.com and info for the mobs stuff. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/39...cies-guide/15/
    (2)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm liking the content so far. I'd like to one day become an Adamantoise so I can lay eggs for myself.
    (1)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by sc4500 View Post
    I like to see it as a true sandbox mmo style version, were any thing goes. can have linkshells holding areas and people just having fun.

Like a full blown pvp sandbox. If i am a healer. I can heal the mob there fighting so they got to fight me or they get mad and give up. If there mad they can call in there friends to destroy me. Heck even have it so that those not in the fight if I show up as easy prey or higher they can attack me. Need to be able to form party and alliances and have if in linkshell in same area you can not kill, but out side watch out. see 40 bees running . If some dude like I got you and then he got 80 linkshell members running on him , or he was the decoy and had 80 members hiding out. Then just one giant ass fun fight and war.

Right now it a nice theme park and well thought out. Need to take it to the next level heheee.

I would like to see some way to add, balyd,conquest points, besiege points, allied notes also. With the infamy points also. Heck maybe have a way that can add exp to your jobs from the infamy points.

for those on here. here all ffxiah.com and info for the mobs stuff. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/39...cies-guide/15/
    The only thing I'd add is have zones designated for that (although I think you may imply it...) Have like a "North Ronfaure" behind Sandy where you can go to do that. Or have the ability to "opt in" to pvp mode. If you don't want to pvp, you should have that option.
    (1)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While playing a spellcasting monster is enjoyable, there is a problem for some people playing these monsters: they will not have the spells on their monster spell list, because the monster spell list will only have spells on it that the player learned in their ordinary jobs. You can't use the appropriate scrolls to learn the spells while a monster either (I just tried it; the "use" option for the scroll is greyed out when playing as a monster). Furthermore, this also prevents player-controlled monsters from casting monster-only spells such as Paralyga and equipment-only spells such as Impact.

I would suggest some combination of one or more of the following three options be implemented:
    1) Automatically give player monsters all appropriate spells for their monsters job and level while they are playing that monster.
    2) Create instincts that add spells to the spell list when equipped.
    3) Allow the player to use scrolls appropriate to their monster's job and level when playing Monstrosity.
    (2)

I really wish monsters could use spells the player has not learned. I don't feel like leveling PLD and BLM.... I DO feel like leveling monster.
    (2)

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast