Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Question to the dev's, Is it possible for you to implement items, or perhaps instincts based similar to exp rings? or perhaps a similar system to fov/gov? As this may keep those interested who want to lvl HNM and regular mobs past 70 but would get a better exp bonus than grinding through mobs that eventually give 100-150 xp. And those are in the camps where you added new high lvl mobs at the same time as releasing abyssea. I think the issue is that people don't like the idea of grinding slow lvls anymore, yeah its what we used to do. But the games not exactly doing well servers wise nowadays. People want fun stuff to do, I personally love monstrosity. But their maybe others that do but find it really boring past 70.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well except for large mobs you can still fight T+s still like 95 I think? Still gets rather slow and monotonous though.

Anyways a question of my own. So HNM status is suppose to give 50 more faculty points and at 99 we already have 109... so my question is when are we going to get more slots for instincts? Right now to actually use all those faculty points you'd have to basically fill it mostly with just the job ones which is a bad idea. For example right now to cap haste I use 52 points and 8 slots that would leave me with over 100 points for 4 slots when the highest amount is 15 <.<. Even right now I'm more worried about slots than points so often will equip instincts that aren't very efficient point wise just because they are more efficient slot wise
    (2)

Player
    Past 50 I find it boring as hell, I got my Lizard, Bugard, and Wivre all to 60 so I could unlock Adamantoise, I got it to 81 so far, but its just so slow & boring that every time I log in to work on it I kill enough mobs for half of my XP bar, maybe a full bar, then log off or go afk because its just so boring. All I have done for the past 6 levels is kill birds in Misar, over, and over, and over again.

I would love leveling to be faster, I mean, we already have more mobs right now than we have individual jobs, and most mobs are the same as one another for the first 30 or so levels since the grand majority are all WAR/WAR at level 1, and do not get any differences till 30+ besides TP abilities, which are not enough to make it enjoyable to level nearly the same mob all over again. I originally wanted to unlock Behemoth after getting my Adamantoise to 99, now... I can hardly hit 99 with my Adamantoise, if I last that long, I don't think I can make it through 4 level 75s, and a level 90 just to unlock Behemoth, which I will then want to get to 99 as well...
    (1)

Player
    I think new instincts might cost more since they are giving us so many extra points we can use, what I am more worried about is, are there any other advantages to being a NM or HNM? I mean, more points is nice and all, but if that's all we get, its not really enough I can say I think it matters much unless they do make things cost more, because as it stands, we hardly need more points at 99.
    (0)

Character
    Everquest
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Fighting Stance Alpha; Fighting Stance α

As a true adventurer, I apologize for my jilted comrades' statements of abhorrent nonsense. Oh ye Altana, I do not beg for changes of beast, nor of man, nor of any element or spell known. I ask only that we be allowed a single character(or letter) the lowercase Alpha from the written language of the Grecian peoples. I am able to find greek beta(ß) in many forms, however, where I expect an alpha(α) I find only a common a.

If it helps, I'm on Shiva server as a NA player with both PC and PS2. Normally in PC use, the Alpha char holds @[(alt)+224;α&#03b1;&alpha].

I understand that translation is hard for software development. I also understand how part of the development process requires that game terms are kept out of the /translate function until they have been approved past the 'test' phase.

/ms "Fighting Stance α" translates over the net, but because of the way that games are made, fonts need to be pretty exclusive.

Say what you will, but I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I have never used any application to alter FFXI, no windower, nada. I felt like a cheater by altering my macro file outside of the game. 83 BF bitwise non-comment.

From my knowledge and research, Gnole and Wamoura both have the issue of this simple syntax omission.

Altana, if it be your will, I would surely appreciate the ability to scribe the greek character known as alpha.
    (1)
    ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~⌂ÇüéâäàåçêëèïîìÄÅÉæÆôöòûùÿÖÜ¢£¥₧ƒáíóúñѪº¿⌐¬½¼¡«»░▒▓│┤╡╢╖╕╣║╗╝╜╛┐└┴┬├─┼╞╟╚╔╩╦╠═╬╧╨╤╥╙╘╒╓╫╪┘┌█▄▌▐▀αßΓπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞φε∩≡±≥≤⌠⌡÷≈°∙·√ⁿ²■*

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Kinda largely depends on the monster. Like Gnat has been insanely fast even without any support or healing abilities. But then again I maintain an almost constant ~69% haste on it. So I can still chain 5 VTs for 900 on the last kill at 90 with little to no prep actions to help. So I still get over a level an hour. If I had some outside cures, buffs and debuffs it would be real crazy. Ladybug went pretty fast too once I realized the dot on it's AOE move doesn't seem to work on dark type mobs. Gnole get's pretty crazy too. Seen a few pull like 6 IT+ stand in front of them with max counter rate and boost to counter dmg
    (1)

Player
    I don't doubt some are fast, but others are very slow, leveling my Adamantiose for instance has been very slow, and the fact I still haven't unlocked Testudo Tremor at level 81 hasn't mad things any easier for me either.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Oh I know. I still have nightmares about Chigoe. Sadly I think moves like that might be locked to NM/HNM mode or something
    (1)

From the Update notes:

Damage Increased
    Dust Cloud / Lamb Chop / Ram Charge / Campiric Lash / Spinning Top / Fireball / Snort / Cyclotail / Snowball / Venom / Sprout Spin / Critical Bite / Cannonball / Aqua Fortis / Regurgitation / Seedspray / Nox Blast
    Damage Decreased
    Lamp Chop / Razor Fang / Stomping / Vicious Claw / Frog Kick / Somersault / Needleshot / Sharp Sting / Mandible Bite / Wild Rage / Double Claw / Ripper Fang / Big Horn / Wild Horn / Shock Wave
    ?????
    (0)

Character
    Genzz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Have we any information if they're planning to allow monipulators to cast all spells available to their job/subjob, regardless of the spells learnt as adventurer?
    (0)

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast