Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    They are planning new mob families this update but no other mentions.
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    They are planning new mob families this update but no other mentions.
    Source...?
    I'd be psyched even if it's just one family added!
    (0)

Ah woops, it said Monster Rearing. I thought it said Monstrosity, in the update blurb.
    (1)

Player
    Silly Draylo, that's their new system that will be abandoned in a few months and will never be spoken of again. Not the old one.
    (1)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-29-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Release the rest of Pankration please. Thanks.

Oops, time slip.
    (4)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Ah woops, it said Monster Rearing. I thought it said Monstrosity, in the update blurb.
    Yeah that's what I read too.
    I was hoping for some extra tidbit not listed in the update notes yet.
    For the first time since it's release I actually broke my daily routine of 1~2 hours of Monstrosity today.
    I'm getting pretty demotivated not hearing anything from the devs but in the general sense getting the feeling they are gonna abandon the content.
    If they are, then it's one of the biggest missed chances in the history of this game...
    (1)

Player
    Any info on double experience monstrosity? I want to use Monstrosity again, but I have zero interest in leveling it without double experience. With FFXIV, FFXI and RL, I don't have time to waste, so if it's not productive ingame, I just don't do it. Come on SE, please (please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please) include Monstrosity in the double experience events that you keep having.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Apie View Post
    Any info on double experience monstrosity? I want to use Monstrosity again, but I have zero interest in leveling it without double experience. With FFXIV, FFXI and RL, I don't have time to waste, so if it's not productive ingame, I just don't do it. Come on SE, please (please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please) include Monstrosity in the double experience events that you keep having.

Even with a 1000x experience event monstrosity wouldn't be productive ingame >.> because monstrosity has no rewards that tie in to your main character, which is why despite it being an extremely fun system, I, and many others have given it up altogether.
    (0)

Well, you can get sparks, complete some RoEs .... yeah that's about it.
    Release some new families and areas already!! And yes to the idea of double xp for it also.
    (1)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    Well, you can get sparks, complete some RoEs .... yeah that's about it.
    Release some new families and areas already!! And yes to the idea of double xp for it also.
    I still find it extremely useful for farming sparks.
    It's faster then whacking Qutrubs in Abyssea - Tahrongi for example. (when it comes to 500+ damage RoE)
    You also clear the 200 normal kills, 100 monstrosity kills and various spoil and area kills at the same time.
    If I stick to 'hardcore' spark farming in Monstrosity on a black mage monster I can get 50k sparks in just 2 hours or so.
    (1)

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast