Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameesh View Post
    Is it bad that every time I read Monster Rearing my heart skips a beat just because I see 'Monster' written in an update note...?
    Don't feel bad. I have a similar issue. Hell, screenshots that show nothing but monsters often do that to me just because I look and think ":O is that Monst!? " only to be disappointed moments later.
    (2)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Monstrosity definitely needs an update. New species would be something (and hopefully easy), but what it really needs is real-game relevance.
    (3)

I'd just be happy with new families, really. I continue to bemoan the fact that Khimaira was not introduced when we got other biggies like Orthus, Behemoth, etc. But I have also liked or posted suggestions for adding things or tying together content.
    And there's quite a few players who have commented that they would try it if it had more relevance. I don't see the relevance in Monster Rearing. At least I'm actively doing something in Monstrosity (though I really need to pull myself away from it so I can start the CP grind, lol).
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Khimaira is Arcana type, and Arcana type hasn't been introduced yet.
    (0)

I meant that a lot of the big bosses in the game are represented in Monstrosity except for Khimaira. (and the dragons) So I'm disappointed the Arcana family hasn't been released yet to kind of balance that out.
    (0)

I really don't understand SE. They develop a system that nobody wanted or asked for, which some people actually liked, then completely abandon it. Why keep shooting yourself in the foot?
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Lol so they tell us no time to work on monstrosity a system people seem to actually like if they fixed it. But yay add a real reward to monster rearing something I don't know anyone cared about for more than a few days
    (3)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This isn't the first time SE dropped the ball like this though.
    Remember Pankration? Those were the days...
    I had such a great time with that content for a good few weeks. The music in the Colliseum is one of the best in the game!
    Then people stopped doing it due to lack of updates and it faded into obscurity.
    The same will happen to Monstrosity if nothing is added in the next few months. Only a few die-hard fans will level the monsters till there is nothing left to level...
    (1)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 8

Still enjoying Monstrosity maybe spice it up.

I want to Thank the Dev Team. For all the wonderful updates. I realize you have alot of content your working on. Here are just a few suggestions from me that may have already been made in the past but I wanted to toss them out for the dev's to consider.

1. Monstrosity Besiged!!! and Monstrosity WKR style fights. PVP was a nice idea but I think allowing everyone to gang up on one big nasty NM or a group of Enemy NMs is actually funner. At least within this particular game.

2.Give us drops via this system. Mog house furnishings, Chocobo upgrade items for our pet chocobos that have lost all use, IE. saddles chocobo outfits, yada and maybe open all areas even dungeons to chocobos. We have super long lasting sneak and invisible just give us a solid use for the chocobos again and use monstrosity to do it with.

3. Max out the levels of our monstrosities, allow some Mon VS Mon action to happen in the pankration pits ? again allow for some unique outfits or housing items or chocobo items to be obtained from some mon versus mon action.

Thank you again for a fun system please dont let it fade away. revamp some of the old stuff and use monstrosity to do it? would be great.
    (1)
    Fantasy: imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could someone from Square Enix elaborate on just one simple thing:

Are there any plans for Monstrosity this year? New families, adjustments, being able to get merit points. Anything at all?

Thanks in advance.
    (1)

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast