Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    I'm frustrated they left this content unfinished while giving things like crossover events and Monster Rearing higher priority. The biggest slap is not getting any answers AT ALL on the official forum. Why did we have to find this out second-hand?
    (2)

Character
    Chaossoldier
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Very good question. My main feeling is that they gave this up for monster rearing. Sorry but I barely use my garden as is and I find more joy out of playing as the monster than just seeing it as a cute cuddly be benefactor to content I don't even use. Hopefully come January or February they'll bring attention to this content but I'm not holding my breath...
    (1)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Nah man, at this point Monstrosity is SO dead we don't even get to be ghosts or skeletons, just butthurt. They were even like "yeah uh after we're done masturbating MAYBE we'll go back to adding those nice things we said we were adding." I feel bad for the Monstrosity creator too, he went out of his way to make this well thought out, thoroughly enjoyable experience and now the whole thing just gets shoved aside and shit on? I'm gonna go to the quality of life suggestions thread and ask if they can put F**k You! by Cee Lo Green as my title music because that's how I'm gonna feel about this game now.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah what really grinds my gears is there are things they said they were already developing and planning on adding when monstrosity came out 2 years ago that they still haven't added. And let's not even get started on tangible rewards. yeah playing on monster itself is fun but gets really repetitive after awhile not to mention I capped everything in the system like a year ago. Heck just an uncapped pvp zone would be nice
    (0)

Man I don't understand why this isn't updated, I saw that interview and its sad. I had so much fun when this first came out, how hard is it to add party mode at least? I can't imagine it being that hard to add.
    (2)

Player
    i dont get it either bring out the other classes and party mode, then people will care about it.
    (0)

Player
    people dont care about it because its pain in butt to lvl just give us party mode and at least one of the beastmen jobs lol
    (0)

Player
    hate break it to you SE, Nobody gives a Shit about SoA missions or content outside of delve. you coulda shelved THAT and nobdy would have cared
    (0)

Player
    In reality, they could've completely ignored the entire idea for monster rearing and just continued devoting that manpower to Monstrosity. I know of literally no one, not one person, who does that shit, and it added nothing new to the game that was worth caring about. Monstrosity was a much more interesting system and had a lot more people interested in it, yet for whatever fkin reason it got dropped and that trash got picked up... -_-;
    (5)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That's entirely true. Mog Gardens in general has been kind of a waste of our time. If they had left the moogles and replaced the rest with a single NPC that animation locks you for 5 minutes and gives you 30k then it would have saved a lot of dev time investment into content that no one gives a shit about.
    (3)

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast