Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated by this (see my other thread).
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Linking Mitruya's new forum post with a Link!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated by this (see my other thread).
    I found your post in a round about way but thought i'd just include the link in making the browse over to it quicker for your post if you wouldn't mind it, here it is on the "Link"
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-04-2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Fixed link and type of an error that occurred
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To be honest, after messing with Monster Rearing for the first time a few days ago, I've come to the conclusion that the problem is not that it's a thing and they keep working on it, but that it's a thing that they completely wasted on Mog Gardens instead of tying it with Monstrosity. Like seriously, imagine being able to fill your empty Feretory with monster buddies that you raise and gain items/SP Gobbiedial Keys, instincts, infamy, and/or EXP/CP from as they grow and having the act of raising a monster send your Monipulator into "mama bear mode" which makes you stronger out in the field. They could even add drops to Belligerency or just in general that helps grow monster pals. This shit is just tragic man, here you have this golden goose of an event and you're just gonna sit there and tell me you're tired of me enjoying your game. You don't need my subscription money or my praise, all you need is your Mog Garden and stupid pixel board bullshit. Thanks XI devs, I'm really feeling it.
    (4)

I want to hit the like button 1000 times. This, so much. So much opportunity wasted. They released the content before it was completely fleshed out, made promises about what was to come ... a year or so later they tell us that Garden and crossover stuff takes higher priority. While not taking advantage of tying things together, or doing something awesome for Halloween.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I still love the idea of tieing this into bst and being able to jug the monsters you get
    (2)

And this new Chacharoon's Cheer thing ... will the benefits extend to Monstrosity? Like the exp bonus, for example.
    Also, how about being able to buy baby monsters of the creatures we've unlocked with infamy, for our Garden?
    It's disheartening to see more dev effort put into enhancing Gardens, than finishing out the Monstrosity content.
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Here's an idea SE, how about tying stuff like this Chacharoon's Cheer thing into Monstrosity. Ya know, the whole, "give-us-a-reason-to-do-content" thing.
    (2)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I find it hilarious that they added something like that to a system that no one likes while failing to provide any real normal-play reward for a system that people love.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    I find it hilarious that they added something like that to a system that no one likes while failing to provide any real normal-play reward for a system that people love.
    They probably figure if they do plenty of things to it over time it will be loved more then monstrosity as we are displeased or not liked of monster rearing for crafters for this reason is an more important to work on it more then monstrosity, I guess? the player vs monstrosity player needs worked on, the monstrosity character vs. monstrosity character needs better worked on its implementation to work when out and about to actually being able to engage each other too are just a few things i think that could be very well worked on as well.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Is it bad that every time I read Monster Rearing my heart skips a beat just because I see 'Monster' written in an update note...?
    (0)

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast