Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Can anyone confirm the info from BG wiki site for me please? It recommends going to Bost Obliette at level 52... At level 62 I still can't access that zone. Anyone reached 99 able to say if you can ever access it?
    (0)

Player
    You should be able to access it, it was in the list of areas SE gave us, and its listed on BG as well as I know a few people who said they leveled their in my LS, I myself have not, highest level mob right now is a level 49 Lizard. If you can not find it under Ranfaure then hit the + key or whatever you use to enlarge your chat log I assume.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Can anyone confirm the info from BG wiki site for me please? It recommends going to Bost Obliette at level 52... At level 62 I still can't access that zone. Anyone reached 99 able to say if you can ever access it?
    Zone access is restricted for Medium and Large body monsters. Neither can access Boston Omelette.

Use Toraimarai Canal instead to get to 66 or 67, then stack all your Acc instincts and go to Zeruhn Mines. It will be slow, but it's the only way until they add more zones.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Zone access is restricted for Medium and Large body monsters. Neither can access Boston Omelette.

Use Toraimarai Canal instead to get to 66 or 67, then stack all your Acc instincts and go to Zeruhn Mines. It will be slow, but it's the only way until they add more zones.
    Ah ok, it's due to my size (sheep).

Toramorai is exactly where I went, but since they've moved all the mobs about I'm not entirely sure where the mobs are that I need to fight. I spent about an hour in there slowly moving around, agroing a load of DC mobs, then stopping to kill them all, hit a dead end, run back and do it again. Covered about 50% of the map so far >.>

And yeah, zehrun at 67 was my plan as well. ALL I have for acc so far is DRG and THF (well, TA and DEX), but I should be able to replace war or drk with rng by the time I get 6 more levels.
    (0)

Character
    Eliseo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Magic spells
    I received some additional responses about this while I was in the midst of preparing a reply, and I will be posting in the coming days. It's going to take me a little bit.
    We going to hear anything about this soon?
    (0)

Character
    Shinalia
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Unlocking of monsters to go along with special events
    I have two words: Twinkling Treant

You would have all of my love and happy vibes if that legendary Christmas mob became an unlockable skin.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinalia View Post
    I have two words: Twinkling Treant

You would have all of my love and happy vibes if that legendary Christmas mob became an unlockable skin.
    Not Mr. Hankie?
    (2)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Not Mr. Hankie?
    Just imagine a Santa hat on the brown lizard. Close enough!
    (0)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    2) Certain TP moves need to be adjusted, like:
    - Sharp Sting and Leaf Dagger are both highly inaccurate because (as far as I can tell) they rely on Ranged Accuracy which is unaffected by Instincts (like DRG and RNG Instinct)
    The poison effect on Leaf Dagger also has a blink-and-you'll-miss it duration even if the attack lands. As I recall the duration of certain poison effects was adjusted downward because of how low-level players got killed by lingering poison even after they killed the mob; however, rather than doing the sensible thing and making poison duration scale with level (as was asked for at the time), there was a brainless meat axe across-the-board nerf instead. Still, it's not too late to go back and do what should have been done long ago. The dev team's mistakes are not sacred.
    - Sheep Song is very magically inaccurate
    So is Dream Flower. I have never once seen it land on anything even remotely worth sleeping. I'm not sure how these are supposed to stand a snowball's chance in hell of landing on other players in PvP when they can't even touch normal XP mobs.
    (2)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I haven't done Monstrocity content yet, none of the monsters are cool. I want an acrolith, iron giant, caturae, chariot, automaton, ghrah, etc ... I'm a puppetmaster, not a sheepherder! If it doesn't click or whirl, it's not for this girl...
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast