Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Player
    I could be wrong but I believe a long while back, when they were working on the Amorphs and such, they said something about post-99 Monstrosity.
    (0)

Nothing for Monstrosity in this update??
    (1)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's pretty cold it doesn't even get a big birthday update. If that doesn't display it's current position as "things nobody cares about that we don't update anymore" I dunno what does. Looks like a good time to just unsub for a while and check in every few months.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameesh View Post
    As powerful as Monipulators are, I think they'll perform terribly in Adoulin:

Scenario #1 - Playing as Monipulators vs the Adoulin enemies -
    We'll get owned. Period. Monsters are level 100+ and especially in Ra'kaznar they're just too strong without the boosts players get to fight them effectively.

Scenario #2 - Playing as Monipulators vs players in Adoulin -
    Total and complete destruction (the monsters that is).
    Players with i-gear have way too many advantages manipulators don't have.

Besides, even if you got a monster or two at level 99, what are you going to do with them in Adoulin?
    You can't get merit or job points in monstrosity...
    Yeah I was actually thinking 99 monstrosity characters in a party of members based form when i mentioned it considering monstrosity characters can take on stronger monsters that be considered tougher as our normal jobs outside of monstrosity. 6 based party formed 99 monstrosity characters as an example. well this would only work if they ever add the party system to monstrosity and who knows they could give us Adoulin monstrosity characters which are much stronger at some point as well. Provided they ever get back to working on monstrosity of course.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-06-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    That's pretty cold it doesn't even get a big birthday update. If that doesn't display it's current position as "things nobody cares about that we don't update anymore" I dunno what does. Looks like a good time to just unsub for a while and check in every few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    Nothing for Monstrosity in this update??
    Yeah they might not touch monstrosity if we look at the history of past side events/battlefield types such as ballista, brenner, um.. pankration and any others you can think of that they just let go and have no further plans to do changes, update or make them fun to be in or wanted to be played again by the players who have seen the changes to the game over time making stuff like this obsolete because it wasn't kept updated with the times.

Honestly, How ever long it takes, I hope they do get to working on monstrosity eventually which would be a change in a long history of stuff left to linger and drift away with the passing of time and years.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-06-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I guess Monstrosity is going to be left out in all double exp campaigns now..
    (1)

That is really, really disappointing. On top of the lack of updates month after month.
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Me and a couple of friends play Monstrosity almost every day still. We, however, have reached a point where it's starting to get stale.
    The leveling is fun and unlocking new instincts is great, but the content is in desperate need of a boost.
    Even if it's only a few extra areas.
    But what we really need is some sort of party mode.
    The rest can come after that.
    Please don't neglect this content, Square-Enix. It has so much potential!
    (1)

Player
    I gave up hope. Lack of updates, no double XP, no word on any timeframe for implementation of key features needed for the content to be more enjoyable or rewarding. It all points to them simply not caring.
    (0)

More areas, more mob families, and party mode would be great.
    (0)

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast