Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    I wish there was a way around level sync removing all buffs, too. Can't get haste/regen/refresh etc from feretory when in belligerency... >.>
    (0)

Oh and let's not forget how nerfed BRD mobs are... with no instrument, you only get 1 song at half potency!
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm hoping SE will release a (large) update for Monstrosity in the version update next month.
    It'll be Monstrosity's 1 year anniversary...
    (2)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Oh and let's not forget how nerfed BRD mobs are... with no instrument, you only get 1 song at half potency!
    Oh, but it's totally okay because they added an instinct to Colibri at level 90 that let's you put on a whopping TWO songs at once!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    Oh, but it's totally okay because they added an instinct to Colibri at level 90 that let's you put on a whopping TWO songs at once!
    But still with only singing skill in the equation to work out the potency? Great.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Well just my thoughts into something about what i'm thinking over monstrosity!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameesh View Post
    I'm hoping SE will release a (large) update for Monstrosity in the version update next month. {It'll be Monstrosity's 1 year anniversary...}
    Gameesh, I agree that they really should do something or update monstrosity on it's 1 year anniversary that really draws the player base to coming out and play it with more fun to those who have not found it to be something fun to do with Mon's as of yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    Agreed.
    It's a nice little diversion, but I think more people might do it if:
    - We could earn gil and farm for drops
    - We could harvest (they could add a "forage" ability or some such)
    - We could complete more RoE objectives (like access to more areas, and harvesting) to ease the level grind and get more sparks
    - We had more species to choose from
    - We had more double exp opportunities
    - We could party together for exp
    - We could earn merits/capacity points once we hit 99
    - We could keep NM status outside of Belligerency (or perhaps have more Belligerency areas with more level variety, for those who are trying to level grind/sparks farm quickly)
    I would also agree this would draw players just like getting the materials for ILevel gears does from doing various battles which draws folks to do that content like metal flying into a magnet across a room or close by. What i'm saying is this monstroscity content has so much more potential, more then the dev teams could even realize.

I found this to be interesting facts about some MON's for monstrosity requirements that have to be done to use some of the additional features onto playing that creature's abilities. Like for instance one of the spriggens or the slimes each represent a different job based on the type of slime or spriggan version you have chosen to play but also found out on either the metal slime or one of the spriggens which is up to 30 or higher while playing them both between two characters.....

{On one character I was able to use the blm magic spells for that particular job of that mon's character while on the other character I couldn't use magic or wasn't any listed in its abilities upon opening them up. It took me a few days and chat with another LS member to figure out that the role of the jobs going through monstrosity characters is based off of the jobs you have already leveled in the normal way as with your hume, elven, etcetera characters and which made me come to a great idea and an conclusion about something else into monstrosity over its probability of how its viewed by the dev team over what type of system it is instead of what type of system it really could become and benefit all players alike into playing the system with all mon's characters.} (I'll explain my point of view on it next post in order to break this post into two while keeping it shorter of read)
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-16-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

My Point Of View in the Monstrosity System!!!

Simply put its it's viewed by the dev team as another type of ballista/brenner system instead its potential to be another jobs added player based system which is why I bet there is no party based system included into monstrosity as of yet in a weird way. The idea back when they had added newer jobs through expansion packs and added on scenario add-on packs was that these jobs were going to be called advanced jobs to the jobs all ready into the game but I found this not be so true with the exception of blue mage's versatility to incorporate all types of jobs in the game into its job system in various ways taken away from each job. now blu in my opinion was the only true advanced jobs they came out with playing.

What i'm getting at is that I see monstrosities potentiality to be as another whole advanced jobs system to be played but it lacks the job play plot in battles system that everyone that comes together or gets on that particular job to play all to be successful in tasks incorporated into the game or tasks carried out to complete mission/quest storylines that expansion packs or add-ons with those jobs have on them as a role but we all can see the more ideas in this way that monstrosity could be done, specially if the system were being set up to play in a party based system among all of other jobs that we already play to get stuff done. Someways this kind of reminds me of pet jobs and trust characters as well.

Now What I've liked about monstrosity is simply that its not so heavily based on your requirement to search out for all of those gears needed to play that particular job which is through monsters as a job in whole over jobs all ready included into the game but as someone has come to state with the bard job has its limits with how many songs it can cast to be used at one time in which case I'll add my idea of making some equipment only usable by mons with the item in your inventory and leave it to you guys in how it can act equi[ed but remains in your inventory, I guess in a way it be like using ninja tools in your inventory to cast various spell's.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    It's a lot lower than half potency... I mean even if you had capped both skill +song can over double some potencies by itself
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    It's a lot lower than half potency... I mean even if you had capped both skill +song can over double some potencies by itself
    Well, that's a completely different argument. I'm just saying that for now, it would be better to at least have both skills in the formulae to give it a chance. But yes, the likes of advancing march can be more than doubled by adding G Horn and emp hands on a player.
    (0)

Player
    i agree people dont care about this much because of the no partying issue, i garentee implement a party system for monstrosity hell even mix up players and monstrosity if need be... people would do it alot more. i also rweally am waiting for Beastmen mobs.
    (0)

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast