Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Generally speaking rdm and whm are the best jobs to have or at least subjobs. Mostly because of how you are always solo and haste and self cures, protect etc help alot.

Melee wise main job drk is one of the more powerful ones if you are chaining. 1k souleater hits are rather nice and can basically make even IT++ go down fast... but against weaker mobs it's just a way to hemorage thousands of hit points for no real net gain in xp/hr. Mnk is great as well once you get counterstance. Basically counter cleaving.
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 01-02-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Double monipulator exp should be a permanent addition.
    (6)

3. 01-03-2014 03:31 PM

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please allow NIN monipulators to use universal NIN tools. I don't care if the "main job" is Monk. My "subjob" NIN is the same level. I gain spells and traits as if my main job is NIN when I play New Year Mandragora.

It ruins NIN monipulators if we have to go buy a million separate tools just to use them in monstrosity.

I logged in to the forum as soon as I encountered this disappointing limitation just to request this. Please consider it. NIN monipulators would add some nice variety, but needing 18 stacks of tools to have access to my spell list makes me not even want to use the NIN monster forms. I should only need 3 tool sets, not 18.
    (5)
    Last edited by Edyth; 01-03-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Player
    You shouldn't need tools at all, last time I checked, monsters have no tools, why when possessing them do we have to have tools?
    (9)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Honestly I don't even see much use even in using nin spells anyways. Even VTs die so fast and you heal so much so fast it hardly seems worth the time they take to cast. Add on the effort and planning to get all the loose tools in your invent while also maintaining space for all those seals and crystals and such....
    (2)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I was gonna post 2 days ago but completely forgot. but was gonna say what dasva just said basically. If i used any ninjutsu it would prolly be utsusemi and sneak and invis, maybe a couple debuffs like paralyze but thats about it. I dont think many nin in exp parties spammed nukes except for skillin up maybe and you dont need to skillup as a monster. Most your damage will eb frommelee and tp moves, so you prolly dont need a tool for every spell ninja has. 3-maybe 6 stacks most likely
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I was gonna post 2 days ago but completely forgot. but was gonna say what dasva just said basically. If i used any ninjutsu it would prolly be utsusemi and sneak and invis, maybe a couple debuffs like paralyze but thats about it. I dont think many nin in exp parties spammed nukes except for skillin up maybe and you dont need to skillup as a monster. Most your damage will eb frommelee and tp moves, so you prolly dont need a tool for every spell ninja has. 3-maybe 6 stacks most likely
    Shhh! We use all 18 types of spells! That's why it should definitely be changed! I do like to pull with the elemental nukes, and things like the store tp and subtle blow spells are very nice. And if we get a BLM/NIN one day, those elemental nukes will come in handy for 0 MP casting and lowering elemental resistance.

Now for the main reason I entered the topic:

Monstrosity, monstrosity, love of my life: when will you let me play as a Gabbrath, a Bztavian, a Mantid, an Apian Beast, an Yztarg, or a Harpeiea? Or the less epic missing-in-action monsters, like Matamatas and Twitherym? And this has been baffling me: where are the seasonal Treants? Seasonal treants are low priority in comparison, but their absence mystifies me and intrigues me.
    (1)

Player
    Suzaku is a RDM main, we know this because Suzaku uses Chainspell, however the Monstrosity version is WAR/RDM, please change this, Composure is much more useful than Berzerk and such in this event and it does not make any sense for the monster in question...
    (1)

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Double monipulator exp should be a permanent addition.
    All my + go to this man! Just noticed it ended today and it takes me 4-5mins to kill one IT to get 400exp(Adamantoise), soon as I saw this I retired my Mon for the time being. Without a party or duo format the time is wasted without double exp and it drains the fun out of it slowly but surely.

Also while the topic of Adamantoise is up; no Shell(shield) skill, means reprisal is useless and a PLD regardless of how much hp without a Shield(or shell) is just a weak punching bag. Having fought Adamantoise's a lot its easy to see at times they duck there head in when you hit them i.e blocking with there shell so the mob natively possess the skill, why doesn't the MON's? Also, wth no "Withdraw with crazy ass Regen"!! I canny forgive you for that SE!!
    (1)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah seriously why do we get reprisal and shield def bonus and shield mastery if we can't block? Even more so since admantoise type mobs sorta block. What's the point of brd mobs that can only have 1 song lol?
    (1)

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast