Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    So is Dream Flower. I have never once seen it land on anything even remotely worth sleeping. I'm not sure how these are supposed to stand a snowball's chance in hell of landing on other players in PvP when they can't even touch normal XP mobs.
    I can't speak for dream flower, but Sheep Song tends to land on everything that doesn't have a native resistance to sleep, or the element (dark?), as long as the mob isn't higher than IT--. The main issue with Sheep Song is that if you sleep 3+ mobs, 1 will almost always awaken within 10 seconds. Very rare that any will see out a full minute, even with DC mobs.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Arcana or GTFO
    I know how ya feel, but at the same time, its still fun even without those kinda mobs in my opinion, couldn't hurt to at least try, never know what they will require to unlock the others. ;x
    (0)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Snip.
    Y'all can feel free to toss PvP junkies under the bus for all I care.
    (0)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I know how ya feel, but at the same time, its still fun even without those kinda mobs in my opinion, couldn't hurt to at least try, never know what they will require to unlock the others. ;x
    I figure it's only a mater of time before they add arcana mobs to monstrosity. I'm looking forward to that but the requirements are likely to be absurd, especially if they add in Khimeria as a playable mob.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    I figure it's only a mater of time before they add arcana mobs to monstrosity. I'm looking forward to that but the requirements are likely to be absurd, especially if they add in Khimeria as a playable mob.
    Arcana would be nice, but I do hope they don't forget about automatons, luminions and archaic machinery... those are the cool ones, remember!
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Arcana would be nice, but I do hope they don't forget about automatons, luminions and archaic machinery... those are the cool ones, remember!
    Indeed. I can't argue with this.
    (0)

Character
    Splinters
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I was excited about Monstrosity until I saw it was a closed system. One can't get drops, join (human) friends in missions or battles. It's a grind where all you obtain is higher level monsters to grind with. Maybe the devs plan to allow Monsters to join the rest of the world in future updates but as it is now, no thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    [waste of dev time]
    add monster emotes !!
    [/waste of dev time]
    (0)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Now I think about it, I think it would be neat if they added animated weapons. They could be unlocked by spending infamy and trading items that satellites drop... And at higher levels you would be able to use the relevant relic weapon skill.
    (0)

Player
    My idea to continue Monstrosity is somehow tie Pankration / Monstrosity together. I posted on the forums how I think it should go!
    (0)

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast