Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Form a line at Behemoth's Dominion Campaign No. 2

Seriously? The rewards from points are essentially going to remain the same as the last log in campaign. As we ALL know, that last campaign was the most drama filled, line cutting, cry baby, filled event in all of FFXI. Who's the creative guy who decided to rehash this event? I was kinda hoping to see some new items such as Zeni pop items, Limbus Chips, Shami's Orbs for BCNMs, KSNMs, KCNMs, HKCNMs. Oh well. I just felt like bitching about how annoying it's gonna be to hear whine about waiting in line for countless hours at the Dominion. Enjoy yourselves!

Repeat Login Campaign No. 2
    (2)

Character
    Chrysaor
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ohhhh! I am with you 100% here Garota! Least they could have put multiple ??? marks at Behemoth's Dominion and other ??? spot's, instead of making everyone fight over the darn spot!!!! This infuriates me! Also, they did not change any of the Login items you could purchase, "Oh yes, let us put in the same crap from the last Login Campaign number 1, who freaking cares!" Like I said they are becoming to predictable, they need to randomly do things, rearrange thing's, or something!
    (1)

Player
    "Due to popular request, occasionally when you trade in your points for an item, you will instead receive a Pebble."

Is that random enough for you?
    (0)

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would prefer orbs over pop items. Gives players another chance to get BB items.
    (2)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Character
    Souledge
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I am happy they made it seals instead of the pop item, that will eliminated some of the problems but SE also needs to make examples of people who cannot follow the community standards. If we all waiting in line then everyone should abide, and if they don't they should be banned and then it should be said over the announcements, so and so was banned for not following the community expectations. Would only take a couple of these and people would smarten right up. If they want to be lazy about it and not police their game then they should make multiple pop spots. People are upset and have a legitimate reason, do something about it SE.
    (0)

6. 09-09-2013 12:12 AM
    Reason
    i dont know why i even thought replying to this would help anybody