Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Player
    Not even as a Taru DD does almost anything short of glavoid's Disgorge with no one else in range or an Unresisted tornado II+TP move from Caraboose (and this was before I got several merit abyssites) one shot me so what exactly is one-shotting him now?
    (0)

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    We've got GimpChan and someone with multiple personality disorder in here?! If I'm ever feeling down I know I can count of these forums for a great source of 'lulz'.

That is all.

P.S Haste takes time to proc.
    (0)
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Don't forget that evil cactus in altepa spamming his needle lol [that was so epic fight, god thanks i am done with his atma =)]
    (0)

Character
    Henihhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    LMFAO! I almost forgot about the "haste takes time to proc" thread. Idiocy abounds!
    (0)
    A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Here is a game most of you can handle.

http://www.notdoppler.com/superpressspacetowinactionrpg2009.php

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    But it does!

/grin
    (0)
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Says the guy who refuses to believe Briareus can be done with less than 6 people.

Oh Pchan, you so funny.
    I wonder where where I said that ; I do remember saying "inbefore 6 people" answering to someone opposing the cure spam argument to my stun lock argument. This mob is like the easiest NM of all.

Btw, congratulations for having a weapon that was released in september, you are awesome. Apparently you are the one having trouble killing NMs in abyssea, please tell us which it is ?

So which do you find hard ? Isgebind or dragua ? 15/75 after 4 months ? I think you are not in position to give advices.

I wonder how I would fight a mob that spams blizzaga4, blizzard5, paralyga or stonega4, stone 5,slowga ...etc. Wait I think I know. Complete proof that your mdt set is useless.

nvm ; seeing as you are on monk on FFXIAH my bet is you seek verethragna. Dragua is the fastest NM to farm on the path.
    (0)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 03-25-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    I wonder where where I said that ; I do remember saying "inbefore 6 people" answering to someone opposing the cure spam argument to my stun lock argument. This mob is like the easiest NM of all.

Btw, congratulations for having a weapon that was released in september, you are awesome. Apparently you are the one having trouble killing NMs in abyssea, please tell us which it is ?

So which do you find hard ? Isgebind or dragua ? 15/75 after 4 months ? I think you are not in position to give advices.

I wonder how I would fight a mob that spams blizzaga4, blizzard5, paralyga or stonega4, stone 5,slowga ...etc. Wait I think I know. Complete proof that your mdt set is useless.
    Oh you're just the cutest bundle of joy. Dragua is easy, I'm just lazy. If you really want to advocate using Earth resist atmas for Dragua, be my guest. I can't imagine even these boards are frequented by people dumb enough to buy that. If they are, serves them right for listening to Pchan.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Henihhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    LMFAO- If you find any of those wyrms hard please just /delete your toon now. The only time there is any kind of issue on either is when retarded melee wanna run in and stand there eating damage. A tank and a whm can easily take down either, same with just about anything in abyssea. Its when you add the mentally challenged to the group that things get rough.
    (0)
    A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Here is a game most of you can handle.

http://www.notdoppler.com/superpressspacetowinactionrpg2009.php

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Sooo..... speaking of -MDT gear/magic evasion gear/element resist gear - what would you all use tanking this guy in a lowman group?:

Azdaja
    Job: Black Mage
    Family: Wyrms

Special Abilities:
    * Sable Breath - Deals conal darkness damage. Damage reduced by standing to the sides.
    * Spike Flail - Deals extreme damage in a threefold attack to targets behind the user, but with cruor buffs you can easily survive it (~1.5k damage).
    * Cyclone Wing - Deals 30' AoE darkness damage. Additional effect: Sleep. Duration around 60 seconds.
    * Baleful Roar - AoE full dispel that removes all Atma and all buffs including food. Also Hate Reset. Only seems to use this move below 50%? If you are outside 20' your buffs will not be stolen, however if you are the target of the tp move your atma will be removed no matter how far away you are.
    * Infinite Terror - AoE Terror 20'. Seems to last between 10-30 seconds and may possibly break upon taking damage.

Magical Qualities:
    * Casts Sleepga II, Dispel, Addle, Stonega IV, Aeroga IV, Thundaga IV, Blizzaga IV, Firaga IV, Stun, Bindga, Graviga, Silencega, and Breakga.
    * All spells can be AoE, but not always, including Dispel, Drain, Aspir, Stun, and Addle.
    * Dispel will remove all cruor buffs even if the spell doesn't land on the target or is out of range.

(really just curious what Pchan would chose to do if he was tanking this)
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Oh you're just the cutest bundle of joy. Dragua is easy, I'm just lazy. If you really want to advocate using Earth resist atmas for Dragua, be my guest. I can't imagine even these boards are frequented by people dumb enough to buy that. If they are, serves them right for listening to Pchan.
    Lol, I dont buy the lazy argument from someone that makes it a point imposing his point if view in every thread and that cares enough to post his achievements is his sig. I think its just that. Semi attempt to sound elitist when the discussion revolves around level 85 NMs and when it comes to level 95 ones, you are lazy. To answer the previous poster, what is wrong with macroing meva gear when having the wyrm cast on you ? Are you one of those guys that explained us for 5 pages that taking 50% of the damage is better that taking 20% ?
    (0)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 03-26-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast