Character
    Nihasa
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Bayld Points via Colonization Reive

My boyfriend and I have been doing reive before the version update and the amount of bayld points received has drastically gone down. My boyfriend went as his 99 Samauri with ok gear and was doing pretty good damage. He went from receiving anywhere from 200 to 400 bayld points per kill, to anywhere from 8 to 80 bayld points a kill. And then at win at one Reive he didn't even recieve the 700 for the win even though he was participating. I myself didn't receive much but that was due to being a gimped blm but I thought if you defeated a reive you always got the 700 for win? I don't know but personally this just seems like a waste of time. It would take a couple weeks in order to receive enough bayld to purchase just one piece of armor. Are there any chances it wasn't supposed to be lowered so much; I mean from getting 200 to 8 per kill is a little drastic in my opinion. Just seems like too much work and not everyone has all day to sit there to get 1,000 bayld points for one reive which was done basically by himself due to me being gimped in skill levels. Kind of frustrating, thought I'd point that out..
    (6)
    Last edited by Nihasa; 08-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Character
    Kagetachi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I want to add to support on this issue. It seems that an anti-afk system was implemented to Reive content. So the rewards are now based on how much effect you have on the reive. Since people with Delve weapons do infinetly more damage then people with say, a tier 2 peacekeepers weapon. the person with the weaker weapon gets zero exp/balyd if they don't put out enough damage..

edit addition

I'd like to note this as well from the patch notes.

The amount of bayld received at the completion of successful colonization and lair reives in the following areas has been increased.

Marjami Ravine / Yorcia Weald / Dho Gates

It seems the only way for me to receive exp is to tag all monsters and die, so that the stored exp is given at the end.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kagetachi; 08-06-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Character
    Lessahope
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Also received no bayld, since colonization reives seem to last 3-4 minutes in Ceizak and I was there for 2.5 or more on Brd swinging my 95 Mandau. Didn't receive any points, because of the anti-afk. Did it once last night and again this morning to be sure, which means going somewhere else or on another job. Doubt I can bring thf either...
    (0)

Hello,

We’ve seen comments and other reports of this issue as well. Below is a post from Yoji Fujito commenting on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    Hello.

Forgive me for subbing in to post about this.

We are investigating the matter of not being able to gain Bayld from colonization and lair reives.

I apologize to keep you waiting on this, but once we know more a rep will update you on the status.

Thank you very much.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

The response from Camate 5 days ago would suggest strongly that this thread should have been moved into the "Confirmed/Planning to address" thread.

Nice to see that all of these new bug categories are working...
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 08-11-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Character
    Kayvindra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I haven't been able to get any bayld from any colonization reives since the update as well. I'm always on bard, but I'm also on the root/tree/rock entire time doing damage. I don't get any evaluations or anything at the end. Last night it was only me and a pld on the Broadleaf Palm and I still got nothing. Won't be able to do any Wildskeeper Reives anytime soon because I can't get any bayld. >.>

Edit: This is still an issue, when we are doing events and need 1 hour resets we do reives for the ability recast momentum and I'll be one of the only people on the rocks while the others are killing adds and I still don't get anything because I'm on bard. This is really dumb. Yay anti-afk system...screwing over mages.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kayvindra; 08-23-2013 at 04:15 AM.