Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Tourbillion, Barbed Crescent, Etc.

I wonder if these spells were fixed in the latest update. I have a feeling they were not...again.
    (0)

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    Wouldn't it be specified in the patch notes?
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    do these spells still work on the test server? anyone know? last i heard they did
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Anyone with Burk do testing? I might log in soon, gotta update all my sets anyway. It's possible that Blue Magic Accuracy might of been significantly boosted by having a high iLevel weapon in your hand.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just checked and nope doesn't land on anything. I'm fairly confident that it's proc rate is what's busted, is simply doesn't proc the added effect the vast majority of the time.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    *bump* please look at these spells guys. They are too good to be not used
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Anyone with Burk do testing? I might log in soon, gotta update all my sets anyway. It's possible that Blue Magic Accuracy might of been significantly boosted by having a high iLevel weapon in your hand.
    Well they haven't made the whole skill to macc for hybrid adjustment yet anyways. And even if it did it wouldn't matter because these spells are horribly bugged and it's been reported litterally dozens of times and SE keeps blowing it off. The effects often wont land even on lvl 1 mobs with elemental seal. If you can't do that there is no amount of macc even possible that would allow you to land it on anything that would give any xp lol
    (2)

Hello,

We would like to look further into this, but in order to examine it closely, we ask that you please visit our bug report category and provide as many details as you can using the proper template. The more details you describe the easier it will be to look into this. We appreciate your cooperation!
    (5)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh wow...umm... I did submit that bug report in correct template 2x now. Hmm...I'll try again. Thanks for the reply!
    (2)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The bug has been reported a dozen or more times over the last three~ years through the proper channels. It's just been ignored each time.
    (10)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast