Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Hello,

We would like to look further into this, but in order to examine it closely, we ask that you please visit our bug report category and provide as many details as you can using the proper template. The more details you describe the easier it will be to look into this. We appreciate your cooperation!
    Milk came out of my nose in my laughter. *pats the BLU community on the back*

Just to humor Okipuit though.

Why do you hate Blue Mages so much? (each of these words have embedded links to other bug threads; read them please)
    (10)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 09-04-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Oh god. I'm litterally loling right now. It's like the last 3 years never happened
    (2)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Oh wow...umm... I did submit that bug report in correct template 2x now. Hmm...I'll try again. Thanks for the reply!
    Apparently it's more than 2 times if Ophannus can link 8 different threads about it in one sentence. Nice summary, too.
    (0)

Player
    Any kind of glitch detrimental to a player the community team 'reports' but it's never addressed or it's pushed back for years.

Any kind of glitch beneficial to players results in 3 days of emergency maintenance within minutes of discovery.

Meanwhile the developers are rushing to introduce a crappy UI system nobody wants. In the time it takes to implement this UI, they could be fixing pertinent glitches like this, rebalancing 20 jobs, give us the new SP2s, Cait Sith/Atomos and R/E/M upgrades.
    (5)

I have no idea how they sift through the bug reports, but I've even gone into some of them and commented on how they have since been acknowledged, or even implemented, they should have been moved into the correct folder; yet they still sit in the 'waiting to be addressed' folder.

I'm 95% certain that 99% of the NA/EU bug reports aren't worth our time writing.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    We should get someone to translate them all and post them in the JP forums.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure at one time or another some one made a report on this on the jp threads... but yeah their priorities are kinda crazy. Hey guys you can get items that will eventually be used in the log in campaign and gotten for only 10 log in points via a KSNM... shut down all the servers for 10 hours just to figure out that it's one zone and shut it down for a few more hours even though a quick check of the logs of the players that got said item should've revealed that way sooner. But spells litterally just don't work for 3 years leave that for a few years. Reives not giving xp or rewards at all... still broke after several maintenances and updates but hey we got a completely useless box to put some gil into <.<
    (2)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    A 3 year reported bug & still not fixed? Maybe now that FF14 is doing well for ARR, we could possibly get some more devs over here to help or am I dreaming?

How can you move forward with so many bugs biting at your back?
    (0)
    Last edited by Vagrua; 09-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hmm...this.

Certain spells do not seem to be working #5

Platform: Windows
    ISP: Mediacom
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 20Mbps
    Date & Time: Aug. 20, 2013 23:38 CST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Tennotsukai
    Race: Hume
    World: Shiva
    Main Job: Blue Mage Lvl: 99
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Caedarva Mire, I-7
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: Heraldic Imp, Soulflayer, several past others
    Steps:

I was out looking for Khimaira, and I decided to try using Tourbillion and Barbed Crescent on the surrounding enemies to test the rumor of these spells not landing their additional effects. Sure enough, after testing the spell on over 10 (extremely easy) soulflayers and 10 heraldic imps and waiting ample time (over 5 minutes), seeing if any additional effects would wear, I concluded these spells were not landing their additional effects at all. There were no messages in the log saying an effect had landed. I have used these spells at other times before and had not seen any effects take place as well.

Now, I have heard these spells work perfectly on the test server, but I have yet to apply to the test server and check this out. Just something else you guys may want to look at.

I beg you guys to take a look at these spells as they are way too important to not be working. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    posted that in the in-game bugs forums too.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2