Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Therin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    I really like that Crippling blow thing btw. (you should make a thread on it since SE is unlikly to read this entire thread)
    I still don't actually believe SE takes our meanderings to heart anyway. If I can come up with a good idea for the job, I'm sure the developers who are actually paid to do it can do the same. I'm just posting my suggestions here for the sake of my own boredom.

If someone else would like to make a thread with that idea, by all means go for it. I just don't care enough.
    (0)

hell i dont have apoc but im with therin, its still quite possibly the most revolutionary weapon for any dd there is, making the haste AM gear haste sucked but hey what can you do? adjusting it to ja haste would be a super improvement but i really dont see it happening sadly, an this is coming from a drk that would blow the 169-172m on it if given a chance regardless
    (0)

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Fix my Apocalypse wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I agree the drain on Apoc is something wonderful esp if your rocking the level 90 version and occasionally popping 5k+ ws off. Honestly I dont care of it becomes the best again or doesnt the memories of obtaining it and that sensation you get when you use the ws for the first time, nothing replaces it, not even the emps, because the suspense isnt even a quater as long as a relic builders would be.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sayomi; 04-26-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7