Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Alexandrite pouches and heavy metal pouches should be added.

I think that would be in the same vein as making Black Belt/Defending Ring temporarily more obtainable in the last campaign, and the Ebisu Fishing Rod permanently more obtainable with Mog Garden.
    (4)

Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I don't think there's a way to do this. But if it was possible how about access to fights we can buy? Like spend some points get a Temp Key Item as an alternative way to get into things like Fiat Lux. Just an idea to throw out there.
    (5)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by RyujinSephy View Post
    I don't think there's a way to do this. But if it was possible how about access to fights we can buy? Like spend some points get a Temp Key Item as an alternative way to get into things like Fiat Lux. Just an idea to throw out there.
    My reaction to how awesome that'd be.
    (0)

Player
    pulse cells! for all of us who where s**t on by 0.1% drop rates....probally a bad idea HMP are rare enough as it is

also if you're gonna add things like HNM pop items FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD MORE POP SPOTS! three days lining up to pop behemoth did not make me want to log in more.....
    (3)
    Last edited by woie; 08-07-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Player
    Temporarily give Allied control over Northlands in the past to let us challenge Fiat Lux. Additionally, make Fiat Lux a 75 level cap to make it more fun/challenging.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RyujinSephy View Post
    That gives me an idea. Allied Rings. Those are damn near impossible to get now due to lack of interest in Campaign.

It would be nice if the next campaign went on a little longer so everyone can get the chocobo suit +1 and a 500 point item like Mog Bonanza Kupon O. That wasn't supposed to be possible in the last campaign, as the maximum points were originally set to 4400. But if you logged in every day and didn't get screwed by maintenance, you got 4500 thanks to the campaign extension. Or reduce the cost of some of the 500 point items that are just for your mog house, like Mog Bonanza Kupon O and Odin Statue.

Btw, on cost, why was Copse Candy 300 points? :/ Seems silly. Should be a 10 point item.

Empyrean +1 seals would be nice next time, in place of relic items. How about Mog Bonanza Kupon S as a 100 point item? It was once a rank 4 prize in past Mog Bonanza. And given how ridiculously strong the new bayld gear is compared to most Empyrean armor, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for free +1 Empy armor at this point.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Temporarily give Allied control over Northlands in the past to let us challenge Fiat Lux.
    Yes!
    Additionally, make Fiat Lux a 75 level cap to make it more fun/challenging.
    No!

I do not know anyone who carries level 70 gear around for anything. Also I rather not have to spend my limited chance at getting things I want from the fight simply arguing with others about who gets the gear, because I know many people who once have it, they will not do it anymore to help me get mine.
    (5)

Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Also how about Moogle Suit?
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Sadly as the dev said earlier, things like Mog Cap, Tidal Talisman, etc (Mog suit falls under this I think) won't be up for grabs in this event. I would however kill to see TOAU stuff get put up in kupons, running around in Valhalla with the fork and Hofud.

Please?
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I have no suggestions for future prizes, but I would like to just say thanks for the Login Campaign as well. It was real fun!
    (1)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast