Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just want to be able to get a Moogle Suit, please... heck I'd order another security token for one... or let me buy it from the players lucked out with Gobbiebag Giveaway and didn't want it...

On a separate note, if you're going to keep including Shanks/Wine/Pondweed as purchasable prizes from the login events, there really needs to be added ???'s to the pop areas, primarily for Behemoth. Congestion in Behemoth's Dominion was ridiculous, and I'm still seeing people mass popping there. Kinda wish this second event had more spacing since the first so there would be a longer period of less shanks being tossed around en masse...
    (2)
    ara ara

Character
    Komby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This event is really nice, giving free pop items for the most wanted items in the game is cool but like usual, you guys need to to say something to producer or whoever is in charge, add more ???s to the area where you use shanks, blue and honey pop items, behemot dominion is alway full, take 1 hour to 2 pop your item just a lot of time wasted, ppl can line up and that is nice but always come bad ppl, cut the line and to be rude, adding 2 more ???s around should speed up this x3
    Thanks please give me a like
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    All Ark weapons and the Chocobo wand can be muled. Only the Nomad Moogle Rod can't.
    Good to know. Still leaves a dilemma of the Moogle rod tho. If i grab the new choco suit thing for 4k points, theres not enough left over to grab a Moogle rod :'(
    (Assuming it goes the same amount of time as last event)
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    yay i'm a bad person.... patience is one Virtue i do not possess...
    (0)

Character
    Themailman
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Leafkin!!!! Please give us a synthesis recipe for Copse Candy!

They are so awesome, but 300pt and not 10pt like frog = *sadface* Can we plz have a synthesis recipe for them, since they already drop frond's. Thanks for looking! Oh and drop the EX if you do give recipe
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    To be honest the guy above me has a reasonable request, what's the harm in having fun with a costume item? Same deal with the prize powder, people want it but we can't synthesize it, always have to hope that stingy meeble gives us some prize powder INSTEAD OF THOSE PARCHMENTS!!!!
    (1)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9