Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hopefully that one move the new marbols use that steals all buffs Yay for some blue mage love!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    With that said, in the fall version update we are planning to make adjustments so that the attack power of physical blue magic spells also increases depending on the combat skill value of your main weapon.

Happy ravenous horde of baby opossums living in what appears to be a repurposed outhouse IS HAPPY!
    (3)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Greetings, immortals.

You'll be happy to know that we do indeed have additional blue magic adjustments planned, and below is a message from Akihiko Matsui about what is in the works for blue mage.
    This is really great news! I cant wait - and thank you for the response.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Greetings, immortals.

You'll be happy to know that we do indeed have additional blue magic adjustments planned, and below is a message from Akihiko Matsui about what is in the works for blue mage.
    And this is why I will continue to play FFXI....love that Blue Mage.
    (1)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Meanwhile, back at the development offices of Square Enix...
    This answers anything and everything I could ever think to ask here. And more coherently than most of the people who post here, too.

Btw, who did this? Cyriak? It looks very Cyriak...
    (0)

So Blue Magic Skill will now affect what? Just magic spell accuracy? And potency for a couple of spells...

Would have been nice to see it act as a multiplier for damage: eg. at 99 with 500 skill, 500/424 would give almost an 18% increase in damage. After the main-hand combat skill has been taken into account, of course.
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 09-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    This answers anything and everything I could ever think to ask here. And more coherently than most of the people who post here, too.

Btw, who did this? Cyriak? It looks very Cyriak...
    Nah, #pixelpushing on G+.
    (0)

Hello!

In addition to questions about blue magic spell damage and new blue magic spells, I know there have been a lot of questions about blue magic spell accuracy and magic accuracy in general, so I wanted to let you all know that the development team is aiming to implement adjustments in the fall version update to address this.

The adjustments will make it so magic accuracy increases when a weapon equipped in your main hand has an item level as well as combat skill+ on it. This is not only for blue magic, but for all magic spells.

We’ll let you know more details once more aspects of this become finalized!
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hello!

In addition to questions about blue magic spell damage and new blue magic spells, I know there have been a lot of questions about blue magic spell accuracy and magic accuracy in general, so I wanted to let you all know that the development team is aiming to implement adjustments in the fall version update to address this.

The adjustments will make it so magic accuracy increases when a weapon equipped in your main hand has an item level as well as combat skill+ on it. This is not only for blue magic, but for all magic spells.

Man some blu love I am so happy atm I can't stand it....
    (0)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Hello!

Irrelevant when the spells in question won't even land on TWTBW content.... Then we're told to submit a bug report....
    (5)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast