Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Curiosity regarding Bayld weapons...

With some exceptions, Bayld weapons seem helpful in bridging the gap some between Magian weapons and Delve weapons (again, I'd steer clear of the horn and shield until this next update to see what happens).

One thing that has me curious is that the Swords (at least the Forefront version) seems to leave Paladins out entirely. Call me crazy, but I'd like to think a Level 106 Sword would be more than welcome for a player who doesn't have the patience, gil, or connections to get an Almace.

What gives, S-E?
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player

This weapon leaves out 2 of the primary sword users, PLD, and RDM, which I agree I do not understand. It would be nice to know why exactly. Going simply by a weapons looks is a stupid design choice...
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's a falcion, that's standard.
    (3)

Before anyone mentions it, no, the Coalition Blade is quite an insufficient alternative to Shikargars of any flavor.
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    It's a falcion, that's standard.
    At this point, the type of weapon or armor should mean nothing really, since they seem to just throw random designs everywhere. Why is this a falcion while the other wasn't for instance? Its random, a coin toss, why are design choices left to that kind of thing?
    (3)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    At this point, the type of weapon or armor should mean nothing really, since they seem to just throw random designs everywhere. Why is this a falcion while the other wasn't for instance? Its random, a coin toss, why are design choices left to that kind of thing?
    On that point, blu should be on ridill.
    (8)

Player
    While I see no problems with BLU being on that weapon, its admittedly different in this case. At least with Ridill it was only a single weapon, not a series of weapons, in this case its a series of weapons which have 1 in each category, however, due to weapon designs some jobs are left out, which makes no sense in the end. Its trying to include every weapon, but exclude some jobs from their weapons, which is stupidly nonsensical...
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    While I see no problems with BLU being on that weapon, its admittedly different in this case. At least with Ridill it was only a single weapon, not a series of weapons, in this case its a series of weapons which have 1 in each category, however, due to weapon designs some jobs are left out, which makes no sense in the end. Its trying to include every weapon, but exclude some jobs from their weapons, which is stupidly nonsensical...
    Was BLU mage implemented before or after Ridill?
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Weapon subtypes shouldn't mean anything at this point, no.

The plasm polearm is a trident that's DRG only, which is ridiculous. If it was going to be DRG only, it should have been a lance.
    (6)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Was BLU mage implemented before or after Ridill?
    After, though it doesn't matter really.
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast