Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    One of my favorite deaths was during parties in Gustav Tunnel. We camp between goblins and crabs and on the other side Wyverns Undead and i think scorpions. And we would be partying like normal when suddenly our rdm would just fall dead. After killing the rdm the skeletons would just walk off without harming anyone else. It took us a few minutes to realize why. The mages were on the undead side and the red mage had just converted and blood agroed.
    (1)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    My second attempt on Maat as RDM. I failed miserably the first time, refusing to read a guide before I tried it at least once.

The second time, I had the strategy down, macros created for it, all the right equipment, capped skills. Everything was going great. Sleep landed every time. Had dispelled all the right crap off of him...

Maat was sleeping at half health. I converted, healed up, popped Chainspell, and went for my Aero III macro... and nothing happened...

BECAUSE I DISCONNECTED.

After literally punching a hole in my wall in fury, I logged back on and of course was lying dead in the arena.

I quit for a month.

I logged back on ~30 days later, got a testimony on my first Ruby Quadav kill, and beat the *^%*^$ old man on the next try. My story is it took me 2.5 tries to beat Maat.
    (1)

Player
    Not exactly my own death, rather my friend Konin's. He was fighting Maat on MNK, after many failures, he finally killed Maat enough to win, but, at the last second as he was supposed to win with his WS, he died, I have never hear someone go from extreme happiness to rage in so little time.
    (0)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    this one time in pvp somehow me and another blu ko'ed each other with heavy strike... guess we both had glass jaws >.>
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by nyheen View Post
    Oh boy "warning censorship" now that's taking the game seriously lol
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Mine was back when the gobs outside Kazam would link. I remember someone linking a bunch of them to the gate. I klled most of them but one party decided to fight one of them. Unfortunately, I was fairly lowon HP fighting all the mobs near the gate. Anyway that party was also near the gate it blew up beside me and I took an unresistanted bomb hit. It did somewhere around 200+ damage. I was level 50esh at the time.

The same thing happened once when I was Level 75 waiting for a dynamis run in Xarcabard. Being level 75 the mobs are all too weak there unless they are NM. I attacked a few undead with magic took my mp to about 250 on RDM. I cast convert and attacked a mage undead and ran it around a few second. The SOB cast an ice spell that did upwards of 750+ damage. You can imagine the people laughing at me in my dynamis linkshell.

It's almost like the time I took a spend hourglass and started spamming it to make a rival LS think we already claimed the zone. We was there first anyway. Was funny I told LS mates to walk to me and act like they was trading. A lot of people got upset because they wanted to do the same zone. It was fairly bad this particular LS didn't want to use the servers schedule listing and even ignored the listed schedules of other LS.

Those where the good old days.
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    Wife and I were leveling some low level jobs when Leaping Lizzy pops in front of us. We both engage LL and we both died. The second it got unclaimed, someone one-shotted it. lol
    (0)

Character
    Archades
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    not my own but some ive witnessed

> on Boat to to selbina w/ friend from LS. Comment on Sea horror, and as soon as I say "Well it could be worst, the Sea Horror could kill you here." Sea Horror pops right behind him before he hits the floor, im down stairs cowering.

> Doing Promy-Dem back during the caps. After a hectic fight pld about to die, mob running around, whm almost outta mp, PLD decides to pop 2hr and screams (we all sitting in same room) "youre not gonna kill me hahahahahaha!!!!" As soon as he pops it, boss does a spirit drain and kills him. good news him doin that gave rest of us time to zerg it.
    (0)

Character
    Nightfox
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Converting with low mp while under heavy bio/poison :X
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast