Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Rune resist list

Since I've been playing Run with the new content, I'm having a hard time figuring out what runes allow Run to resist certain enfeebles. For example I just found out that the Light runes resist sticky thread from the Eruca and Diremite. I have 5/5 in Rune Enchantment merits. Can we compile what runes resist what in this thread?
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    That is probably incorrect, and you'd have to have a lot larger sample size to quantify it. Slow is an Earth based spell, and while I'm not certain what elemental properties Sticky Thread has, I'd be willing to bet it follows the same pattern. If you are trying frequently, go with 3x Flabra, Pflug, and Barearth, and see how frequently you get slowed. You shouldn't be far from nil. If you really want to get scientific about it, do a large separate study without any runes up and see how much you get hit with only Tenacity assisting you.
    (2)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    I knew someone would say that and Flabra is what I used before but I would still get slowed if I was in front of the mob when it did it's move. I just did another run and I am not 100% sure now if it was all due to the Lux runes or if the Mage prior had higher enhancing to go along with it's haste? But then again I wasn't alwaysed Hastened when the mobs used the tp move.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Ah yea. That will account for a lot of your resists. Rarely do I find Slow overwriting Haste, unless it is Spider web or an NMs superior slow spell.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

1 good place to look for elements of enemy's TP moves, is the blue mage spell list. Any ability that can be learned by a BLU will have the element listed (if it's magical and not physical). If it's not learnable, there is a good chance that there's something similar that is learnable to give you a good idea.
    (0)