Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Chichicha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hey, remember ?

SE quoted - This Delve is asking people who has done this, be nice to help any new comers!

SE believed that we are nice people, and having faith on us. Let's do it ! lmfao !
    (5)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    do you know the word "Sac-pulling". You can do that inside delve tooo!! like in olde dynamis.
    (0)

Player
    So waste a party slot just for sac pulling so I can fight inside rather than outside, or waste time waiting on someone to sac & return to I can buff them too? No, that's stupid, I would not waste a spot or extra time on a person just to sac pull when I could simply fight outside, have that extra DD while not having to do the extra moving, grouping, and dealing with the mobs or NMs in the way.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    So waste a party slot just for sac pulling so I can fight inside rather than outside, or waste time waiting on someone to sac & return to I can buff them too? No, that's stupid, I would not waste a spot or extra time on a person just to sac pull when I could simply fight outside, have that extra DD while not having to do the extra moving, grouping, and dealing with the mobs or NMs in the way.
    I got all my NM kills the first week delve was out. First of all sac pulling does work, you usually have the brd do it. When people only had relic and empyreans it was a lot more easier to go inside and do the 30 min T4 and T5 NM. You have to keep people from wandering off. The wall which brakes areas usually void of any monsters. So what you do is you send a bard and one person to pull your target NM ahead of everyone else to pull what you want to fight. After the sac pull is made the brd can get back and do songs again.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I got all my NM kills the first week delve was out.
    THIS is the problem.
    (5)

Character
    Akirane
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I would like to do Delve KI NMs, but I don't have any Delve weapon so I can't join any of the shouts.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I got all my NM kills the first week delve was out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonuke View Post
    I would like to do Delve KI NMs, but I don't have any Delve weapon so I can't join any of the shouts.
    And the pattern continues.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    One solution for returning/new players to get KI is to make delve T1~T5 NM runs. Killing 5NM in fracture gives 10k plasm and KI if I remember correctly, so that's pretty good incentive for ppl with clears. 5 NM is actually killable with PUG even with 1 leech, if you make your own ally you can probably just occupy the leech spot.

Of course you need to know a lot about this game, need to have connections, and how to organize a proper fracture NM run. Which may not be doable for newer players.

I also think killing 5 NMs in fracture should give 30k instead of 10k, and killing boss with 5 NM gives 30k~40k instead of 60k. Right now if you kill 5 NMs and boss, you get 70k total, 60k came from boss. So boss kill became make or break in terms of plasm farm efficency.....a group that can kill boss and 5 NM makes plasm 7 times faster than a group that can kill 5 NM but 1 miss stun and wiped with 10 min left.

The result is, anyone with boss clear won't bother to join a PUG 5 NM+boss group, just because most likely they'd ended up getting 10k or less, instead of 70k.

Killing 5 NM in fracture is ass easy even with PUG, killing 5 NM+boss is not, at least not until next update. If killing 5 NM gives 30k, and extra 40k for boss clear after 5 NM, every PUG can probably get good player to help easy, because ppl with delve boss LS and clear are likely to join for plasm. If killing 5 NM only gives 10k, nobody with clear/delve boss group would be interested to join for 10k plasm a run.

I know I rarely join PUG boss group, because the plasm and effort is just not worth it. If I know I'd get 30k even if boss fails, I'd be more interested to join. If you can reliably get well geared ppl by making PUG fracture NM group, getting KI wouldn't be an issue IMO.
    (2)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-04-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Or even simpler. No timer on the outdoor poppable NMs.
    It's blatantly obvious that securing the numbers and willingness is a major factor in getting these KIs. Therefore it makes the most sense to limit the number of repeated attempts people with the KIs will have tpo put in when helping others.
    I've been in groups and fought NMs down to 1% just to see them despawn, WAY too often.
    This just seems like the simplest way of opening up this playing field.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    I also think killing 5 NMs in fracture should give 30k instead of 10k
    On this note, killing wildspeakers should get you 30k plasm. They are fracture bossess after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodbeat View Post
    Or even simpler. No timer on the outdoor poppable NMs.
    No, they lowered it to 20 for a very good reason, but that reason is somewhat moot now due to people's gear. When you need this specifc NM for it's KI, what right do other players have to spend 7 hours fighting it raged while you can do nothing but wait your turn to pop?
    Yes.
    They can just add more ??? to each of them. The 20min timer was also part of the new "foster more skillfull playing" campaign.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast