Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Abyssea lights adjustment or error?

I've noticed light intensities are having a more potent effect than they should.
    E.G when trying to help people farm empyrean feet, I'm seeing HQ temps and NM KIs in golden pyxides at only 128 amber light.
    I shall assume this is a bug because there's no incentive to build lights above 50% if you get the best pyxides anyway...

PC Version
    Windows 8
    Abyssea Zones
    (0)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This isn't a bug, depending on the abyssites you have you may be able to see "capped light" chests at 128
    (0)

Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The reason it seems buggy to me is that it's quite a dramatic and sudden change, considering I haven't acquired any new abyssites or such.
    I'm going to try some light intensities to see where the potencies start/stop.
    It's still frustrating, given that you can potentially cap certain lights after a few kills but you can have pearlescent incomplete, on solo/duo farming, for the entire trip. :S
    (1)

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns about light intensity. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates: