Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Endos
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

after rereading the abysea campaign carefully

It seems players that don't already own the abysea expansion can only use it if for the length of the campaign, and players can only have a huge increase in traverse stones during the event... it seems that the cruor given and the lunar abbysite we get to keep, and I am hoping we get all the atma's and get to keep it them all but for the sounds of "participants" it sounds like that is only the case if you try the event, which should be no problem...
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    What I don't get is whether or not existing players who paid for the add-ons get to benefit from free atma during the event. I doubt the atma are yours to keep after the event ends, though.
    (0)

I doubt SE would go through the trouble of taking the atma back, and honestly, I hope they're for keeps. Will help a lot of newbies / those recently returned.

Actually I wish the campaign would last indefinitely. Abyssea doesn't matter anymore, the AH cost of most pops has already crashed, it's not like a small wave of people is going to hurt anything.
    (0)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm also wondering if the atma is going to be gifted permanently...
    (0)

Greetings,

This campaign was designed to help out players who have yet to purchase and play through Abyssea content. However, even if you have already purchased Abyssea you will still be able to receive the Atma and cruor gifts. Players that do not possess the lunar abyssite that is purchasable from certain NPCs will be gifted one, and those that already have this will receive 100,000 cruor instead.

As long as you participate during the campaign period everything you receive (including the 3 battle area add-ons) will be yours to keep!
    (16)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    As long as you participate during the campaign period everything you receive (including the 3 battle area add-ons) will be yours to keep!
    Oh boy you just opened a can of worms. I do accept paypal, cash, check, or money order for my 30 dollar refund. Also willing to take slave girls in place of money, or a GA, sword, or THF/BRD dagger mythic weapon.

Don't remember the giving it away part from before. That must have been decided recently and the wording changed. Still, either way what I said holds true.
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Player
    This campaign was designed to help out players who have yet to purchase and play through Abyssea content.
    Well please, I beg of you, help players to come in the future as well, do not simply make this another campaign, make it a full time thing that goes on as long as this game does. This add-on comes with the game in any form you buy it in anymore, so giving the add-ons to the players should not be a big deal, but the other things are good enough to truly help new players in this game, that should not be a limited feature!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    30 dollar refund
    You're an idiot.
    (15)
    Last edited by Demon6324236; 07-30-2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Edited for those who care about proper spelling...

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    This is a very nice gesture. Is this essentially giving these add-ons away for free then?

Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Oh boy you just opened a can of worms. I do accept paypal, cash, check, or money order for my 30 dollar refund. Also willing to take slave girls in place of money, or a GA, sword, or THF/BRD dagger mythic weapon.
    I can't tell if you're joking or not. If you bought Abyssea when the add-ons were released, then you've gotten your money's worth for years of enjoyment.
    (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    You're an idiot.
    correeeccttt yoourrseellss quick D:

also I tend to agree. Why should they give us a Refund because they're letting players who haven't bought the expansion play it for a few weeks? No way they're going to finish every Empyrean Equipment or weapon in that allotted time and even if they did half of them are worthless now .

This is a good way to let players who haven't bought the Abyssea add-ons (Rather it be because they're new or something, IDK?) a chance to try them out. A chance to participate and not be so far behind they can't hope to accomplish any thing.
    (4)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast