Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why does Adoulin even have Mog Houses?

Silly question, but with mog gardens being part of adoulin, why do we even have mog houses?

Been bugging me for a few days. I know that gardens released late, but it would seem smoother to me to enter the mh doorway and go directly to garden.

/lazy
    (0)

Player
    New town, people set their homepoints in Adoulin. Especially when popping bosses so they can respawn and run back vs waiting several minutes to unweaken.

Can change jobs, receive deliveries easier than waypoint back to Jeuno everytime.
    (0)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    New town, people set their homepoints in Adoulin. Especially when popping bosses so they can respawn and run back vs waiting several minutes to unweaken.

Can change jobs, receive deliveries easier than waypoint back to Jeuno everytime.
    Read the entirety of their post and stop posting.
    (8)

Player
    Idk about you but i don't like sleeping on the floor...
    (0)

Player
    There is already a thread about making direct entrance to the garden instead.

But really, why is there even a mog house, seriously. Direct to the garden would've made too much sense I guess.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    Read the entirety of their post and stop posting.
    I think I'm entitled to post. I've never used mog garden yet. I'm sure there's others like me, therefore new town, rather than go back to Jeuno everytime to change jobs and gear...how hard is that to understand?
    (4)

You don't have to use mog garden if you don't want to.

I have to ask why a person wouldn't want to.. It's free junk = free gil, sometimes you get a really good goodie, and you get plenty of crystals which equal kinetic units.

The reason Plasicleg replied like he did is because clearly you don't know that mog gardens offer all the utility of any rent-a-room, basically excluding layout and traditional gardening.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    You don't have to use mog garden if you don't want to.

I have to ask why a person wouldn't want to.. It's free junk = free gil, sometimes you get a really good goodie, and you get plenty of crystals which equal kinetic units.

The reason Plasicleg replied like he did is because clearly you don't know that mog gardens offer all the utility of any rent-a-room, basically excluding layout and traditional gardening.
    What he doesn't know is that I haven't really been on the game lately to even use it yet. The point I'm making it wasn't implement that long ago I'm sure not every single person on the entire server has used it or has adjusted to using yet therefore mog house should still exist. It has its reason. I never rudely called out someone to stop posting.
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-26-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Character
    Mariane
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I wonder how many of you noticed that mog garden can be used like a mog house ?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    What he doesn't know is that I haven't really been on the game lately to even use it yet. The point I'm making it wasn't implement that long ago I'm sure not every single person on the entire server has used it or has adjusted to using yet therefore mog house should still exist. It has its reason. I never rudely called out someone to stop posting.
    Let me make sure I have this right. You haven't experienced the new content at all yet you still felt compelled to post about it. Is that about right?

On-topic: You can also craft in your Mog Garden (but not break clusters, which is a little irritating) and there's a shop where you can sell all the junk you don't want to keep.
    (3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast