Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AF4

Player

AF4

Can we just combine all of our AF gear into 1 so we don't have to use up a good portion of our inventory and macros?

Regardless if we have to switch over 1 headpiece AF for another headpiece. Combining them would only save inventory, time (from swapping) and extra line in macro.

This cannot be considered overpowered. We switch gears and use each piece as it is already.

This would only be providing convenience. Thank you.

Edit: When I say combine AF pieces, I mean combine AF Body 1, 2 & 3 into 1 body piece. Or combine AF Feet 1, 2 & 3 into 1 AF feet piece.
    (12)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-26-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you combine all 4 pieces of your AF gear, what item would it make?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    If you combine all 4 pieces of your AF gear, what item would it make?
    A new AF4 would be nice. With a new design and maybe some additional stats to be on par with SoA. I mean AF3 was designed to be on par with Abyssea content. But now that SoA has been released, as DEVS are adding in higher content upon higher content. I'm assuming the future lies with AF3 becoming less powerful and if its true that the Devs want to stop lingering on with the past and move forward as in the case of Relics, then a New AF would be reasonable.

Regardless of powerful new gear is constantly being added, we must not forget that AF gear is what defines each job it's character.
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-25-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Player
    Tamaxchi
    Description: (Club) DMG:88 Delay:216 INT+5 MND+5 Magic Accuracy+90 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+12 Magic Damage+99 Club skill +188 Parrying skill +188 Healing magic skill+15 "Cure" potency+22%

VS

Whitemage AF Club
    Blessed Hammer

Has AF weaponry become forgotten? No reason to give us a better upgraded version?

I think it would be awesome if we did have better AF gear to make each job look like the job it's intended to look because slowly everyone is heading in the direction of looking the same rather than looking the part.

How to tell the difference between a WHM and SCH wearing new equipment if both are not wearing any AF pieces? BST VS WAR? BLM VS Geo? Until casting a spell or using a job ability maybe.

However it does seem we are heading in that direction.
    (3)

Player
    I carry full AF2 relic which only 2 pieces can be stored to moogle slip due to completely upgrading those however the other pieces do not go in moogle slip because I haven't found the need to upgrade the rest. Then there is full AF3.

Which 10 slots, plus 2 accessory cape & earring taking up 12 slots of inventory space.

I just think if we took the time to collect all pieces, allowing us to combine them into 1 AF through a quest or Magian trial would ease up on inventory and additional lines in macros rather than having separate macro for each AF piece.

How many jobs use AF2 & AF3 body? That's 2 separate macros.

If SE cannot raise the 80 cap, atleast they could reduce the amount of gear we have to carry by allowing us to combine existing gear we already earned.
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-26-2013 at 04:57 AM.

I'd love for there to be some sort of ultimate AF that combined all the stats from all previous "AF-type" gear.
    (10)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I'd love for there to be some sort of ultimate AF that combined all the stats from all previous "AF-type" gear.
    Exactly finally someone gets it...
    (2)

The less single-purpose gear there is in this game, the better. I hate elaborate gearswaps, but I also hate being less efficient than I could be. If one piece of gear was optimal for 5 things instead of one, that's superduper to me, simply because it means I can carry just that piece instead of the previous five.
    (9)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    The less single-purpose gear there is in this game, the better. I hate elaborate gearswaps, but I also hate being less efficient than I could be. If one piece of gear was optimal for 5 things instead of one, that's superduper to me, simply because it means I can carry just that piece instead of the previous five.
    Exactly. The issue also is that after upgrading AF2 relic which leaves you with Magian exp trial. You are left carrying those gears because they won't store in Moogle slip.

Inventory crisis isn't getting any better when SE keeps releasing more and more gear. So many pieces only used mainly for 1-2 stats max. Best way is to allow us to combine gear into 1 to free up space.
    (0)

Using the augment system for items that only have a single possible augment is also retarded. It only makes sense when you have multiple paths.
    (3)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast