Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Player Chimerawizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    148

    Congestion: Behemoth's Dominion

    Please for the love of god, add more ??? pop spots for behemoth & king behemoth!

    Thanks to the log-in campaign the pop is camped 24/7 and will be until ~ a month after the campaign.

    You added two extra ??? spots in abyssea zones due to excess congestion and anticipated congestion for voidwatch by making 3x each pop to start with.

    that is all.
    (22)

  2. #2
    Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    588
    but then King behemoth would not be king behemoth....
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ru'Lude Gardens!
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    but then King behemoth would not be king behemoth....
    Because of?
    (1)

  4. #4
    Player jerji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10
    Character
    Suji
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's pretty bad. I'm not even buying shanks now because I don't feel like waiting an hour just to pop it.
    (2)

  5. #5
    Player Chimerawizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by jerji View Post
    It's pretty bad. I'm not even buying shanks now because I don't feel like waiting an hour just to pop it.
    I may just start trying to outclaim others for the ???.
    I have tried with mild success of getting multiple thieves to band together when someone pops to help get TH12 quick so we can kill faster. Most of the time though people will say that their pop could get stolen. I understand how that could happen and it's sad that people probably still do it.
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player Bamph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimerawizard View Post
    I may just start trying to outclaim others for the ???.
    I have tried with mild success of getting multiple thieves to band together when someone pops to help get TH12 quick so we can kill faster. Most of the time though people will say that their pop could get stolen. I understand how that could happen and it's sad that people probably still do it.

    I'm pretty sure that's why they introduced the quartermaster function...
    (2)

  7. #7
    Player Traxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's why they introduced the quartermaster function...
    He means steal the mob (gain hate, drop party), not the item.
    (1)

  8. #8
    Player Chimerawizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    He means steal the mob (gain hate, drop party), not the item.
    You don't even need to gain hate. just deal the last action b4 you drop & it's your mob. ><
    I know that from a fafnir back in the day. i got killed and they told me to drop. so I used up the rest of my mp and dropped as soon as my spell went off... 3 seconds later in LS chat: WTF happened?! It went purple.

    It's just one more reason that multiple ???'s should be added. congestion + people afraid of teaming up or their pop might get stolen.
    (1)
    Last edited by Chimerawizard; 07-26-2013 at 08:07 AM.

  9. #9
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Yeah there are litterally 35 people there right now. I never see less than 20. It's basically not allowing me to cash in my log in points since I have to use pops first. But doubt SE will even look at this
    (3)

  10. #10
    Player Bamph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    He means steal the mob (gain hate, drop party), not the item.
    Then I withdraw my comment. I never realized that people could steal the actual mob... O.o
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast