Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I would really appreciate it if they made more ???'s for behemoth pops, 'coz I will not be able to use up all my login points on beastly shanks at this rate. (because the shanks are rare status)
    Or just take rare status off the beastly shanks, or even let us mail them to ourselves, that would be nice.

Maybe they could make more ???'s for normal behemoth, and one separate ??? for king, so the zone isn't filled with out-of-party aoe damage.
    (2)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

any, and all of those are good ideas in my book.
    Please, throw your clients a bone by doing at least one of those.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah plus then you have jerks that jump the line. Managed to pop 2 after waiting over 2 hours just to have some guy jump in line and pop 5 in a row beating my trade macro everytime. Of course GM call got me auto messages back
    (1)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah plus then you have jerks that jump the line. Managed to pop 2 after waiting over 2 hours just to have some guy jump in line and pop 5 in a row beating my trade macro everytime. Of course GM call got me auto messages back
    They're probably using allseeingeye, I remember having to deal with that garbage on abyssea emp NMs.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Calling a GM is futile in this case. Jumping a line is not an offense, especially if he never agreed to obey the line in the first place. You may shun him though. Show that guy who's the filthy claimjumper by totally ignoring his antics!
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by radicaldreamer View Post
    Maybe they could make more ???'s for normal behemoth, and one separate ??? for king, so the zone isn't filled with out-of-party aoe damage.
    Or just do away with the stupid concept of out-of-ally damage. If I can't engage the mob or otherwise get on the hate list, it shouldn't be able to do damage to me.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Or just do away with the stupid concept of out-of-ally damage. If I can't engage the mob or otherwise get on the hate list, it shouldn't be able to do damage to me.
    It's easy to get on a hate list for a mob... just cure a player on the hate list;

I can see their point though, for keeping it they way it is, they don't want a bunch of people to try it, and then have outside members cure bombing them. (And before you say well then keep me from getting damage until I'm on the hate list, what's to stop a WHM for sitting there, ignoring all the hate until it's almost dead and then cure bombing at the last 10%).
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Calling a GM is futile in this case. Jumping a line is not an offense, especially if he never agreed to obey the line in the first place. You may shun him though. Show that guy who's the filthy claimjumper by totally ignoring his antics!
    Line jumping sure. But he was clearly targeting the ??? when it wasn't up to out pop everyone
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    It's easy to get on a hate list for a mob... just cure a player on the hate list;

I can see their point though, for keeping it they way it is, they don't want a bunch of people to try it, and then have outside members cure bombing them. (And before you say well then keep me from getting damage until I'm on the hate list, what's to stop a WHM for sitting there, ignoring all the hate until it's almost dead and then cure bombing at the last 10%).
    Anyone worried about outside tomfoolery can /blockaid. If SE wants to prevent it they can give the fight Confrontation status. The tools are there they just aren't being used.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Also while getting on the list is easy actually taking hate away is hard. You can't cure bombing at the to accomplish this. By the time you kill behemoth chances are meleeing you are capped. To cap CE from curing you'd litterally need to cure for 42.5k... or if you wen the 5/6 route over 37 Cure Vs or 25 Cure VI... of course this is before -enmity like say from the job trait tranquil heart. Not to mention you'd have to keep curing decent amounts to maintain VE.

Hell even back when cures still pulled decent hate it wasn't used to steal mobs directly because that was too hard but to force flails that hopefully wiped the allaince allowing you to grab it
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast