Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

repeat log in sham

ok firstly thankyou for the extra free shots at a D.ring,
    now thats said..... NEXT TIME YOU DECIDED TO FLOOD THE SERVERS WITH 4000 EXTRA KING POPS HOW ABOUT YOU ADD SOME EXTRA ??? SO WE CAN ACTUALLY USE THEM!!!!!

or extend the time we can collect stuff with points or remove the rare tag so we dont lose them ANYTHING, how you didnt see this coming oh wait nvm its SE they couldnt predict the winner in a 1 horse race
    (7)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Whine more crybaby.
    (10)

Player
    Having 30 people fighting over 1 pop spot is annoying...
    (6)

Player
    Here's a solution to your "problem".

1. Redeem one shank.

2. Send it to yourself.

3. Go to mog house and click on the "delivery" button.

4. Wait for shank to load in but DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY.

5. Repeat until you have you maximum of 4 shanks for that character )they cost 1k each and you can only possibly get 4 of them for the event).

You now have one shank on your person and 3 shanks sitting in your d-box waiting until you can retrieve them. Does this clog up your delivery box? Yes. Is it a solution to your "problem" that doesn't require the developers to waste time on useless crap that will be relevant for all of a few weeks? Yes.

This solution would fall into the "anything" category. Think outside the box instead of immediately rage whining about something that there is already a solution to.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaxx View Post
    Here's a solution to your "problem".

1. Redeem one shank.

2. Send it to yourself.

3. Go to mog house and click on the "delivery" button.

4. Wait for shank to load in but DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY.

5. Repeat until you have you maximum of 4 shanks for that character )they cost 1k each and you can only possibly get 4 of them for the event).

You now have one shank on your person and 3 shanks sitting in your d-box waiting until you can retrieve them. Does this clog up your delivery box? Yes. Is it a solution to your "problem" that doesn't require the developers to waste time on useless crap that will be relevant for all of a few weeks? Yes.

This solution would fall into the "anything" category. Think outside the box instead of immediately rage whining about something that there is already a solution to.
    can you send anything to yourself? I tried sending from a mule on same account to my main character, it would not let me.
    (1)

Player
    Good point. I know this works with other sendable r/ex items but I never bothered to test with shanks. If they aren't sendable within account then disregard my advice above.
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You can't dbox shanks, or any of the other pop items featured in this event.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The issue seems to be that you could save up enough points to obtain 4 pop items per character. However, you could only hold one at a time and could not store them with anywhere. You'd have to complete all your kills within the event, which is extremely difficult with the congestion and competition for the single spawn point.
    (2)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Couldn't people with mules get their bff to hold the shank till they log their mule in so the bff can trade to the mule?

Although at that point you'd need a bff......
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    Couldn't people with mules get their bff to hold the shank till they log their mule in so the bff can trade to the mule?

Although at that point you'd need a bff......
    Then my mules could not get Shanks, neither could theirs. Ideally, every person will have a Shank on every mule, leaving no extra places to store them, meaning you would have to pop them.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast