Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

New-Gen Magian Trials?

I was gearing up my Dancer and was trying to find a good weapon to offhand with my Aphotic Kukri and ran across my almost-finished TP Bonus Fusetto I was making as an offhand dagger for my Twashtar back before they introed all the new weapons. It made me wonder what the possibilities of perhaps seeing a next gen of trials, not necessarily for ultra-powerful weapons, but upgrading niche weaponry like TP Bonus, Double Attack+ or the like to higher Item Levels. Any opinions on these?
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriOhki View Post
    I was gearing up my Dancer and was trying to find a good weapon to offhand with my Aphotic Kukri and ran across my almost-finished TP Bonus Fusetto I was making as an offhand dagger for my Twashtar back before they introed all the new weapons. It made me wonder what the possibilities of perhaps seeing a next gen of trials, not necessarily for ultra-powerful weapons, but upgrading niche weaponry like TP Bonus, Double Attack+ or the like to higher Item Levels. Any opinions on these?
    I don't think they are going to continue the magian trials. Weapons with those stats might appear in Seekers content though.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I still remember that day when "new" weapons was introduced . I was started Caladbolg (even if it not was best it was just fine), got it to 80 , started lantens - 7/50 , but then bah -> Bereaver then Nagaan lol D;
    (0)