Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Repeat Login Campain: You Don't Actualy Have to Logout (SE's Oversight)

I logged out and logged back in just to make sure it wasn't some kind of log error. It was not. I left my character to bazaar last night, so I did not logout. When I came back to it, I went to my moghouse to check my sales. Upon entering my moghouse I recieved a messege stating I had logged in and obtained my points for the day.
    You do not have to logout, simply zone into your moghouse. Anyone else have this happen?
    (0)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    It doesn't need to be your Mog House. You just need to zone.
    (0)

Player
    I'm pretty sure SE had this information as part of the official announcement when it began (not the teaser announcement but the full one). I could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing it from the very beginning.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    How to Obtain Login Points

You will automatically accumulate points once per day when you first log in.

* If you receive login points for a particular day and remain logged in until the next reset (8:00 a.m. (PDT)), you will not automatically receive login points for that next reset. You must log out first and then log back in to receive those points.* Login point totals will be calculated separately for each character.
    From the original offial post. They altered their information.
    This is exactly the kind of oversights and missinformation/disinformation I was talking about before the event started.
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    *In the event that you are already logged in when the campaign begins, you can receive login points by either zoning into a different area or logging out and logging back in.
    This is clearly stated. It's not even within the announcement, it's right there on the front page before you even go into the details.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilloa View Post
    This is clearly stated. It's not even within the announcement, it's right there on the front page before you even go into the details.
    Yeah this is what I mis-remembered and I guess I just assumed it would carry over to every day change.

I'm also really not sure what the big deal is here. This is more convenient, not less. So something wasn't as clearly stated as it might have been, in this case (not in every case, in this case) it doesn't realistically change anything for anybody.
    (0)