Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

How long is too long

Hour number 6 here for Yumcax, 160 people, Delve weapons galore, healing, support, Aegis's Ochains, geos, corsairs, still at around 30% health.

If this is an indication of what is to come for delve in these new zones, I'm out.
    (23)

Player
    Then stop joining groups when Colonization % for the zone is lower than 50.

They were designed to have very high DT at lower %, to the point where 20 and under is pretty much a COR & SMN-only affair as far as damage output goes.
    (4)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post

They were designed to have very high DT at lower %, to the point where 20 and under is pretty much a COR & SMN-only affair as far as damage output goes.
    While that's true, your point is irrelevant when 1 person can cause a wipe of 150+ people. The larger issue in my opinion is this content smells of Pandemonium Warden Syndrome. No one wants to leave because of the time investment of farming ~75K bayld, so no one leaves, everyone gets mad, and everyone starts to hate this game.
    (18)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post

This is pretty awful thinking.

One person, one party, can't make a respectable difference in reive rate. Right now, reive rates are as good as they're going to get, as well. As people get their weapons and hats, etc, less and less people will do it because the investment (time, mostly) is so steep, that helping anything short of your entire ls is a waste of time.

Groups are only going to get worse as groups become 25 people trying to zombie through it with 2 cor and 2 smn.

Simple observable fact is that many servers don't have the populations for reives to stabilize, as can be observed just after content-launch.
    (7)

That's nothing was in a 9 hour Yumcax with 250 people only to get the neck piece I already had. By making Cor the only good damage dealer at low % col rate just makes the whole thing take a long time.
    (0)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    13.5 hours, one frustrated player trained all of the mobs to MPK everyone, after everyone took a break and regrouped and had started making progress. I am sorry, if this is how this is supposed to work by design, it is bad design.
    (10)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    This is why I don't do SoA content.
    (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    13.5 hours, one frustrated player trained all of the mobs to MPK everyone, after everyone took a break and regrouped and had started making progress. I am sorry, if this is how this is supposed to work by design, it is bad design.
    I hope you all mass called a GM and had him banned.
    (0)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    Blah, that sucks. I didn't know Wildreives could take that long.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wasn't there for the whole battle, but I posted a bug report about the unbreakable regen shield. Please offer any additional info you can so that Yumcax gets an axe through his head from the development team:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-regen-shield
    (1)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast