Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I assume you are ineffective. I mean, in the other thread you suggested swapping your weapon to get more powerful healing breaths!
    no I said using a different weapon in place of your for effective healing breaths, not switching... there is a difference.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I assume you never get invited back.
    I actually know what I'm doing when it comes to endgame. I don't die, I watch for AoE's and my positioning and I listen to my leaders... yep I never get invited back.

Why does everyone have to be all up on me because of the way I play? doesn't effect you all in the slightest... It's always noob your doing it wrong..... *cough* last I checked SE still gives me the option to play how I wish to play..
    (0)

Player
    There isn't a dogpile on you because of how you play.

There's a dogpile on you on you because, in spite of the information being posted multiple times by multiple people, you have made no attempt to understand the difference between something being 1/2, 1/16, etc. resisted due to magic accuracy issues and a -% damage property that no amount of magic accuracy could ever overcome because that -% damage property is not related to magic accuracy in any way.

What you're suggesting equates to an attempt to get the furnace in the basement going because you're cold because your house is flooded up to the second story. It doesn't touch on the root of the problem and enacting such a "solution" will just cause other problems.
    (5)

Player
    resisting still equates to damage loss.... please explain how it would cause more issues though, I'm interested into how feeding tp to your wyvern would cause issues.
    (0)

Player
    The main issue is that someone might be dumb enough to actually do it.

In terms of game balance, though, it would be fine.
    (1)

Player
    ok so we've set-up that it won't unbalance anything...

now then... do most monsters have some form of chance at resisting the breaths? outside of the inate -90% buffer on NMs which isn't resisting it's straight up damage mitigation.
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Not anything your wyvern is capable of tanking, no.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Not anything your wyvern is capable of tanking, no.
    so your saying my wyvern has 100% unresistable breaths to everything, in which case why would SE put in such a stupid feature for my wyverns tp? and define what my wyvern can't tank. Cause she can tank IT mobs all day long at full empathy
    (0)
    Last edited by Umichi; 07-25-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    And your wyvern will pretty much have the cap of 95% macc on them.
    (0)

Player
    Are you sure? Has this been tested? If so do you have sources I could refer to?
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast