Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

(suggestion) giving TP to wyvern

So I was thinking instead of stronger breaths can we get an ability that allows us to transfer a portion or our TP to our wyverns? IDK about most people but my wyvern has a hard time reaching 100% tp for a breath attack (i don't pay attention much but i know they don't aquire TP as fast as us)

I would assume higher tp would equate to more damaging breaths and would help counteract the NM breath damage negater which i Assume they put in there for this specific reason. (on top of deep breathing I would think a maxed tp/hp wyvern would be a big force to recon with...)
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    You would be better off just ws'ing. The only way wyverns breaths would be worth giving up tp for on NM's is if they were capable of doing like 15k damage to normal monsters lol
    (1)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    TP only adds magic acc to elemental breaths. Not DMG+. So at most, you resist less. Which would result in more DMG on high level content, but.... What a waste of an adjustment.

I'd much rather breaths didn't consume TP at all, so wyverns could actually build enough for use to spirit link some TP from them every 1:30. Additional WS>>>>Wyvern breaths.
    (6)

Situationally, stronger breaths are a good idea. Generally, if a mob is flying or immune to physical damage only.
    (0)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Situationally, stronger breaths are a good idea. Generally, if a mob is flying or immune to physical damage only.
    In either of those situations TP gain will be so bad you'll hardly get any breaths off anyway.(Do you even trigger a breath on a WS that got the too far away msg vs a flying mob?) It'd pretty much just be smiting breath spam.

I don't really object to stronger breaths, but wyvern TP is not the way to go about it. And if the mob is flying, or immune to physical, then the wyvern wouldn't be getting any TP either. <,<;
    (4)

Player
    in those situations there are generally ways for you to gain TP not your pet ala samurai then can transfer tp to pet for higher breath damage... another good example of where it would stop being situational at best is for example, I enjoy having my pet Qiqiru tank for me on occasion I wish on occasion I can transfer TP to her for better damage..... I generally use spirit link to keep my wyvern alive and I burn through her TP so fast often that It'd be nice to gift her with TP to boost damage.
    (0)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    /facepalm. nvm, I''m out.
    (6)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I always forget it only enhances the macc lol.

Anyways, anything the wyvern can tank will most most likely not need the extra macc from tp. TP does nothing for the wyvern's breaths on NM's that have BDT because they have roughly 90+% BDT meaning even if wyvern was 100% macc your breath would still only do like 20 damage.
    (1)

Player
    my wyvern does more than 20 damage with a breath attack ty...
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    W/e, you're asking for a useless ja when drg has far more serious issues atm
    (5)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast