Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    (1)

Player
    for people worried about nothing but damage output.... I have the same problem except I play a different way, I't not useless it would be a great addition to a drgs arsenal.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    for people worried about nothing but damage output.... I have the same problem except I play a different way, I't not useless it would be a great addition to a drgs arsenal.
    Only if you're getting huge resists, since it only affects acc, not damage.

And not on anything that was released post-abyssea, since almost all mobs have huge (up to 90%) breath damage reduction, so even completely unresisted, it will only do 10% of it's potential.
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    You would be better off just ws'ing. The only way wyverns breaths would be worth giving up tp for on NM's is if they were capable of doing like 15k damage to normal monsters lol
    I was thinking this same thing earlier. Good stuff!
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It would be useful to one drg's arsenal in the entire game, yours. No one else would ever use this lol. As keke and others have said, this won't even do anything for your wyverns breath damage and yet you are still going on and on and on asking for it. I think the others have given up though. Yes, damage is important, sorry you only want to play solo and never be invited to any event in the game ever. I however, do not want to make it so drg's can't do any events like you lol.
    (0)

Player
    ...... It's still a function that is usable and not unbalancing.. If it's not going to effect your game why say no? And using the excuse that they have other things on their plate is just crud cause we all know SE is slacking in that department... this is a suggestion for a future update not a "I want this right naow"
    (1)

Player
    I still do events ingame... just because I'm not "super ZOMG delve" doesn't mean I do not participate. I don't understand how people assume I don't....
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I assume you are ineffective. I mean, in the other thread you suggested swapping your weapon to get more powerful healing breaths!
    (4)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    ...... It's still a function that is usable and not unbalancing.. If it's not going to effect your game why say no? And using the excuse that they have other things on their plate is just crud cause we all know SE is slacking in that department... this is a suggestion for a future update not a "I want this right naow"
    You seem to keep missing what everyone keeps repeating over and over. "IT ONLY AFFECTS ACC, NOT DAMAGE"

This would do nothing for your wyverns breath damage, anything it can tank will most likely rarely resist it and not have much BDT.
    (2)

I still do events ingame... just because I'm not "super ZOMG delve" doesn't mean I do not participate. I don't understand how people assume I don't....
    I assume you never get invited back.
    (3)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast