Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Don't forget the Evasionist's Cape also adds an extra -3% to physical damage and fits on par with the stats of emp jse accessories.

*** Edit 8-11-2013***

But if your looking for more -pdt with artifact then so far from what I can see or know of, the parts to add in are:

Twilight Torque -5%
    Flume belt -4% converts 2% to mp (A must have for Rune when you think about it)
    Evasionist's Cape -3%
    Rune Af hands and feet -5% (both pieces together)
    * Dark Rings x2 1%~6% (thats a max of -12% pdt if your lucky and you might get a decent second or third augment also)

**Jelly ring -5% pdt +5% Mdmg.

I don't want to add in earings unless they exist or do alot of gear swapping except for maybe weaponskills. buit with the best stats on rings, thats a total of about -29% pdt. I don't know if it can get any higher for rune but so far thats actualy not bad considering how hard the mobs can hit in Adoulin. There's the boots from Peacekeepers for an extra +3% (-32%) , however I'd replace them with Rune's Af feet once they are farmed/purchased.

*Because the stats are random you'll need to luck out at least on a -5% pdt or have a good second stat like Spell Interruption Rate reduction or more Magic damage reduction.

**Only used at low levels untill decent dark rings can be farmed.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kote; 08-12-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerius View Post
    I believe 2 do I think the hands and the pants both have -pdt but since it's only 5% might as well only be 1 piece but I completely agree that this is a really really nice set for RUN. I've been able to tank much better with it and the refresh/regen buffs are very nice. The fast cast is also really useful. Only thing I see being a problem is that we're probably going to be stuck in this suit for quite a while because of how good it is for the time being.
    Ah you caught me. It's just too easy for stats to get lost in all that help text now...

If we aren't tanking, there are better pieces of gear to wear than this, naturally. But as a tank/soloist, 629 def with my current configuration without protect. 809 with embolden protect IV. The DEF helps quite a bit. Toss in the evasion with it, they are all pretty solid pieces. I hate trading the boots with +48 Evasion in for the Thurandaut boots with -3% PDT though.
    (1)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Thorbean
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    At ~800 def, with AF having an extra 26 def over thurandaut, the extra def buys you:

0% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants just over -3% PDT
    10% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants just under -3% PDT
    20% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants just over -2% PDT
    30% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants just over -2% PDT
    40% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants just under -2% PDT
    45% -PDT in gear = 26 def grants ~-1.5% PDT

All based on physical damage based on attack V def. -PDT is still best for non attack based physical damage.

The less def you start out with, the more -PDT you gain from 26 def.

EG. @ 400 base def, and 0%PDT in gear, 26 def is = -6% PDT.

The extra def over other options is reducing the damage we take significantly. So while the legs may only have -3% PDT, the def/vit bumps them up to around the same damage reduction as dux +1, + they have haste and lots of other goodies . The def on the hands is amazing too, especially with an additional -2%PDT.

Full credit to Motenten for def vs -PDT findings!
    (1)
    Last edited by Thorbean; 08-10-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4