Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weather

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daleterrence View Post
    No, they just have a huge bubble over each city.

A bubble with a flat top for Windy. (Tarus couldn't finish it)
    A bubble made of Galka in Bastok.
    And Sandy has a bubble of ignorance.
    I <3 you ;_;
    (0)

Weather.. If your looking for fire just head on down to your local Volcano, right. RIGHT. Its a myth, huge myth that Volcanos are hot and firey, instead they really produce lots and lots of rain.

I find it really funny that even areas like Ifrits Caldron dont make there own weather. /shrugs
    (0)

Character
    Ralys
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Weather.. If your looking for fire just head on down to your local Volcano, right. RIGHT. Its a myth, huge myth that Volcanos are hot and firey, instead they really produce lots and lots of rain.

I find it really funny that even areas like Ifrits Caldron dont make there own weather. /shrugs
    I remember when I was new and I wanted to unlock SMN, I camped that stupid volcano for hours hoping for fire weather because hell, it's a VOLCANO.

I got it in Cape Terrigan after like 20 minutes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post

lol this ^, Only reason I can think of is if its an unactive volcano? Should still be a bit hot in there though >.>
    (0)

Character
    Niniann
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    lol this ^, Only reason I can think of is if its an unactive volcano? Should still be a bit hot in there though >.>
    If you think about it, if it is actually more than just unpleasantly warm, it's because of the lava in an active volcano. Lava isn't weather. :< I'm assuming the little fiery icon is a massive heat-wave(think opposite of a cold-front).

Obviously Volcanos should just be weather to make our trials easier.
    (0)

One thing that sucks about certain trial's is the rare/annoying weather. Please help alleviate this burden!

Also, there are no slimes in Abyssea. Please add a higher abundance.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tezz; 03-08-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Character
    Mezzopiano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    The main reason fire and light weather are so rare is because they can only happen during the day or at night, respectively. Heat waves at night or auroras visible during the day doesn't really make much sense.
    (0)
    Mezzopiano of Asura

~BLM90 SCH90 SMN90~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2