Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ghouls only appear at night (20:00 - 04:00) in Valkurm Dunes, and they are few and far between. In Gusgen Mines there are plenty of them and they don't depop during the day. Of course when you're low level, aggro can be an issue there.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    That's why most people go to the book parties for their skulls
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypsx View Post
    That would be very much appreciated, I don't want to be a bother if you're busy. I'm not on right now but i'll probably get on in a little bit.

About these. http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Magicked_Skull I've never seen these Ghoul enemies in my time of running around the dunes. Are they hidden somewhere on the map?

EDIT: Alright I think I have a gameplan, I hit 30 but my he's still 22 on his white mage, while leveling him up we are going to grind on all the key points and monsters necessary to obtain the drops, and by the time he's 30 he will hopefully have the items he needs.

I just hope the Corsair mission doesn't require combat or he's going to be in a lot of trouble.
    Read my Guide, I included that under Support Job 101 article.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ide-FFXI/page3
    (0)

Character
    Kalz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Alright, we are good to go and are going to get started hunting, thanks everyone for the advice and help. The community is a lot nicer here than the other games we played.
    (1)

Player
    Alright, we are good to go and are going to get started hunting, thanks everyone for the advice and help. The community is a lot nicer here than the other games we played.
    Oh just wait til the full moon comes out =p
    (0)

Character
    Kalz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Really struggling with the final Bloody Robe, Bogy's are scary even as "easy prey"
    (0)

Player
    youll find most mobs during your early development to lvl 99. they have misleading check text especially mobs of the undead variety and magical and this is mainly due to their powerful spells (mages) or their ability to supress mele damage (undead)

If your bf is a white mage using banish on undead removes the damage suppresion for a short while.
    (0)

Player
    Really struggling with the final Bloody Robe, Bogy's are scary even as "easy prey"
    Sounds like you are doing the Subjob quest for Mhaura. Have you been to Gusgen Mines? I don't know how your server is but on ours, most people flock to the mines for exp killing skeleton and ghouls. Which makes it easy for those doing subjob quest for Selbina being that Magick Skull drops off Ghouls.
    (0)

Character
    Kalz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post

If your bf is a white mage using banish on undead removes the damage suppresion for a short while.
    So if he uses, Banish then Cure 3 will that hurt the ghosts a ton?

Undead
    Lowers special defense (damage resistance) of Skeletons and Ghosts by 50% for 15 seconds.
    Spell damage vs undead is multiplied by 1.5 (150% damage)

if the wiki is still correct.
    (0)

Character
    Kalz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    *sigh* now I have to raise his Jueno reputation to 3... I didn't know that was another requirement to finish this quest. x.x
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast