Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

I can't believe I'm going to say this

Please, for the love of christ, add temps to delve. And nerf the ever loving shit out of it. Lower HP, lower Attack, lower defense, lower PDT/MDT/DT, make them exp mobs, I straight up don't care anymore.

The pick up playerbase (at least on my server) is incapable of even killing the tier 4 and 5 nms in delve. No chance in hell of ever defeating the naakual bosses in delve.

I really don't give a shit about difficulty anymore, not even a little bit. If I can beat it, but no one else can, it effectively eliminates me from even being able to do it, as no one else can.

So with great disgust, I ask that the same voidwatch temp items get added to delve.

If it comes down to fun vs skill, just give us fun, the people are no longer capable of skill based content.

Hell, let us use brews from abyssea, voidwatch clusters to weaken everything inside. I truly don't care.

I'm sooooooooooooo f*cking tired of seeing people fail to kill something that I can do solo, ruining my playing experience.
    (linkshell argument is null and void.)
    (28)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-11-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well , in my opinion out fracture NM's are fine difficulty , not super easy but not impossible to gauge , in fracture idk cause i never been in cause ( watch game dead lol threads/etc ) those atm for EGLS only , at least here on Bahamut u will never see any Tolji or others shout , same for plasm runs again no pickups groups or even if they shouted , it only because LS is going in lack of BRD or PLD lol ! So this fracture feature need to be revamped a "little" . Maybe add some kind of "Displacer" or even more like Karah said add some kind of Brew to not only Delve but just for anything that ppl's want do asap lol (Brew's can be added even not "Right now" but atleast after actual content destruct by EG dudes to make everyone happy .)
    (0)

Delve difficulty wouldn't be an issue if every other piece of the game as a whole wasn't nerfed and the rest of the content they painstakingly provided for us over the first 7-8 years wasn't reduced to a waste of time
    (12)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If I can beat it, but no one else can, it effectively eliminates me from even being able to do it, as no one else can.
    Am I the only one here to which this statement makes no sense?
    (11)

Player
    Ok, I'll restate it in simpler terms.

I'm capable of killing something.
    No one else is capable of killing it.

I'm not strong enough to do it solo, therefor, I am CAPABLE of doing it, but UNABLE to do so, because everyone else is INCAPABLE.

Does that help?

AKA everyone is so god damn gimp, that they're impeding my ability to advance, that's what the thread is stating.

I'm good enough, that if there were 18 of me, there is no content I couldn't beat, but since I have to rely on people who are not me, I can't win anything. So give these people whatever it takes, I'm sick of sitting in Jeuno.
    (18)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Character
    Eijj
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If you can kill solo, stop complaining -w- on a more serious note: Eorzea welcomes you.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    I'm not strong enough to do it solo, therefor, I am CAPABLE of doing it, but UNABLE to do so, because everyone else is INCAPABLE.
    I'm asking FOR it to be soloable... if it were possible, I'd do it solo in a HEARTBEAT. Brews for Delve! TODAY!
    <<Can I have it?>>
    (1)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm capable of killing something.
    No one else is capable of killing it.

So, you're capable of doing it, but you're incapable of doing it?

Why didn't you just say so?
    (9)

The difficulty level seems pretty fine to me. You get access to armor/weapons which are pretty overkill compared to the old stuff, and you don't even lose your key item after buying something.

The game is already too easy as is.
    (3)
    Last edited by Behemothx; 07-12-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Player
    The difficulty level is fine, yeah, if you have competent players.

Where are they? Not here that's for sure.

The people on my server cannot even properly count to 7.
    (6)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-12-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast